sr ecu questions

Devil Man

Spectator
I am looking to buy a SR local and the seller says he doesnt have the ecu to the swap. other then knowing that its a red top sr is there anything else i need to know about when looking to get another ecu? i wonder if i should just buy a nistune seeing as how it has larger injectors and a larger turbo.

also the set up is wired for a s14 but he said all i would need to do is change the body harness plug to a s13 one. can anyone confirm that? i am trying to find info on these 2 things but so much junk is coming up.

I am looking to buy a SR local and the seller says he doesnt have the ecu to the swap. other then knowing that its a red top sr is there anything else i need to know about when looking to get another ecu? i wonder if i should just buy a nistune seeing as how it has larger injectors and a larger turbo.

also the set up is wired for a s14 but he said all i would need to do is change the body harness plug to a s13 one. can anyone confirm that? i am trying to find info on these 2 things but so much junk is coming up.

It's called a jumper harness.
I have one for my S14 ka-t ecu too.

there is no ecu at all. so i would have to buy one. i am sure my ka ecu wont work on the sr one. so i am not sure what your trying to tell me? unless what you saying is that the body harness plug can be left alone and all i would need is that jumper harness and if thats the case then i suppose so but i would rather it be a proper plug.

if its wired for a red top ecu get a red top ecu or nistune w/e

some plugs on the body harness are different though I think and was it an auto manual swap etc. etc.

the dash plug is easy to do yourself just color match bitch

if its wired for a red top ecu get a red top ecu or nistune w/e

some plugs on the body harness are different though I think and was it an auto manual swap etc. etc.

the dash plug is easy to do yourself just color match bitch

ok so this really wont be an easy quick swap which is what i need it to be. your pretty much telling me that i should just get a s13 harness and have it converted or buy one that is for a s13 already converted. i just cant have the car down for more then a weekend since its my daily.

ok so this really wont be an easy quick swap which is what i need it to be. your pretty much telling me that i should just get a s13 harness and have it converted or buy one that is for a s13 already converted. i just cant have the car down for more then a weekend since its my daily.

Unless you buy a EFFING JUMPER HARNESS -_-..
It's basically a "converted" harness like you're talking about lol.

Ily Dev, even tho you never got me that KA valve cover, I still love you.

the s14 coneccts inside the car and the s13 is at f9 and f10....
which is in the engine bay
hhe means jumper by saying the adpted connectoer between s13 redtop sr to s14 chassis......
which is so simple...
if need a redtop ecu i have one...pme for price

Back
Top Bottom