Squeek Presents: Countyline 6.08.08 (56K....why do you have 56K??)

Thank you guys for all the comments! Could not of done it without my media pass, so big ups for the media pass! Still need lots more experience out there in the field but I'll be back soon with some new equipment for next time...;)...3 car tandem no problem!

LOTS of lens shake my friend. Are you using one focus point or did you leave it in auto? also AF servo! go sit on the side of the road and practice panning, it helps. work on getting that one focus point to stay on the same spot of the car before and after squeezing the shutter. you have potential! get your self a super wide angle, i love mine! drop me a pm about glass if your looking for advice....

lol almost on three wheels!!! i spent the last 2 days trying to make that thing run. + we only managed to get the front brakes working! its a disaster in.out but it runs much better than my old 20v!! i can't imagine how many people told him about suspension yesterday :D

man when you gonna be ready?

Well, can't set an exact date but we got a lot done this weekend on it. I just have to keep moving foward little by little. I'm just happy to see an 86 actually out there ;).

PS Well, for the owner of that flat black 86 here's a budget suspension setup that would really help put that 20v to good use. . .http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showpost.php?p=297411&postcount=22

Last edited:
Well, can't set an exact date but we got a lot done this weekend on it. I just have to keep moving foward little by little. I'm just happy to see an 86 actually out there ;).

PS Well, for the owner of that flat black 86 here's a budget suspension setup that would really help put that 20v to good use. . .http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showpost.php?p=297411&postcount=22
i was hoping to see that boosted white 86 coupe out there...idk what happened he said he was going to show up. as for my friend he's kinda held back by the $$ situation and will probably just weld his diff (my old sr5 diff:bigthumbu) and rock the stock suspension for some time. i'll give him the link nice writeup tho some of those things i didnt know!

as for the pics. they are excellent i can't believe how much media is going out there. thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom