Springs/Creek/Tamarac-Central Broward Meet

its behind five guys the burger place monday 10pm

lol not many people on this site would dig that meet... its a bunch of 16 year old kids with gtis and spray painted black rims who are unsure what a turbo is. if youre into that, then its sweet!

Ok sorry guys I haven't been on here in awhile, really busy. Anyway meet location is back at Ramblewood and University for now. Pancho come out with some stickers if you can. I need a sfl!

Im gonna be drinking hot coco with the wifey have fun with all the spearchuckers walking around with breaker bars lmao

^Ahahahahahahaha. Fuckin speakchuckers needa stop chuckin them spears. Yea well, you....you.... you drive a minivan lol. Can you get me somethin to eat on your way back from soccer practice haha? Jk jk. But ***** I hope you come back down eventually. And your gonna miss tandemonium tsk tsk tsk...

^Ahahahahahahaha. Fuckin speakchuckers needa stop chuckin them spears. Yea well, you....you.... you drive a minivan lol. Can you get me somethin to eat on your way back from soccer practice haha? Jk jk. But ***** I hope you come back down eventually. And your gonna miss tandemonium tsk tsk tsk...

Dont hate cause i got a $52,000 van for free and i dont care about driving anymore u know this son me coming back down depends on the court and my wife honestly im happy as fuck to be away from cars and stupid shit and gettin pussy is just a bonus lmao

Damn can't believe squanto acualy left lmao. but yeah gonna miss you homie thnx for the car.Å
N hope u come back down to visit some day.fck bring the whole soccer team with you lol.

Back
Top Bottom