Springs/Creek/Tamarac-Central Broward Meet

^Yep. Imma ask jackson where its at tonight and I will post the location up here.

aero k..is having sumtin at o'malleys on thursdays why not go there an avoid d po po'z...

thursday meets are back to Burger King off ramblewood and university
but im thinking we should take that back to magnolia lot off university right off sawgrass
that was the spot to be three years ago

Idk how long it will last in springs. We need to take it to sunrise or somewhere away from BSO, CSPD, CCPD. Sunrise cops are lay back and wouldn't give a fuck about some cars parked up. As long as there is no racing or being a dumbass. BSO have nothing better to do on thursday nights except shut shit down...

no more university and mc'nab?
anthony said u guys had prmission.......

idk you weren't there when like 20 BSO's pulled in saying screw your permit.
lol and to the sunrise thing.......NAWT if youve read the paper sunrise cops now have a 3 ticket a day minimum
but 2 weeks ago we talked to cops at BK and they were fine with us there i talked to the sergeant too he said just dont do stupid shit like civics and there one wheel burnouts leaving the lot

Yeaa. Idk where your getting your facts but NAWT. 5 sunrise cops hangout at my job all night. Some of the coolest cops you'll meet. And let's just say we can have a meet in sunrise if we needed/wanted to.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Lol. I just asked one of them, he said its 3 TRAFFIC STOPS and its up to the officer to give a ticket or not give one.

i am not for coral springs but if the cops said its kewl then thats the spot. bring it back to there. but i dont wanna go caz somebody said "well the cops i talk to said it was ok". get a name, number, what shift they work(thursday nights, duhh), just in case shyt dont work right..

ok, well show me drifters in west palm that dont just stand around expecting other ppl to put on a show... aside from the 2 of us that is..

(and before other WPB dudes that actually drift come in here and cry, im talkin about ppl that come to street sessions)

Yeaa. Idk where your getting your facts but NAWT. 5 sunrise cops hangout at my job all night. Some of the coolest cops you'll meet. And let's just say we can have a meet in sunrise if we needed/wanted to.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Lol. I just asked one of them, he said its 3 TRAFFIC STOPS and its up to the officer to give a ticket or not give one.

just do it at the shell the cops are mad cool anyways we pretty much do meets there anyways LMAO but for real these cops are the shit they leave us alone or sit and bullshit with us about how slow our cars our

Back
Top Bottom