spring cut??

i was thinking about going with the tien s-techs but they dont give that much of a drop...
does anyone know if the megan springs are any good?

Yo. Hey man don't go and cut the springs its like suicide for your suspension. Plus telling people you have cut springs who are actual motor heads is like scratching a chalkboard not cool. Save up make a sound decision think of what and where you wanna take your car. Look good and just daily drive or are you looking into some serious driving. I say go with springs if your not serious and if you are go with a strut/shock spring camber plate combo or a coilover system. Then go eat some pop tarts and smile and goto bed.

You know I have driven 4 S12's and all of them have had differnt suspension setups one even had coilovers (Sean's) and Sure I like that one the best but my current one with cut rear springs is close to the same feeling in the rear, I haven't had any problems with them yet and they have been cut since june, Its just simply nobody offers rear springs in the ride hieght and rate that I want. They all drop the car to damn much and they are too stiff for me right now. So solution Get Z31 2+2 rear spings lop two coils off with and angle grinder being as even as possible.

don't be a fucking fag and cut your springs. save your money and buy something worth it. ahem coilover setup....

I did what you are about to do on a base model years ago. I regreted the minute the car was back on the ground. Don't do it no matter what. If you have bad shocks, your ride will be horrible. NO HANDLING AND A LOT OF BOUNCING! If you have good shocks, they will go bad soon due to bottoming out! DO NOT DO IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom