Spotted: Totally naked Nissan 370z

Wrecked Magazine

nissan370zuncovered.jpg

It looks like KGP photography scored a great shot of the Nissan 370z without camo! Autoblog.com just ran this story and the car looks AMAZING. I was just talking to someone a few days ago about how no one had really found great photos of the car so far.  Well looks like our complaints have been answered with these gorgeous photos. It looks like I might be have to make a move and toss my Infiniti G37 when this comes out and get back into a true Nissan. Wow! This needs to hit the dealerships soon and the Formula D course by Long Beach.

More...

I like it but do the rear fenders have to keep being more round aghh flatten them out a bit geez! Thats the only thing i dont like...the fenders.

mmm looks like the 2005 350z :p... lol not that it was ever ugly... :p

Last edited:
I like it but do the rear fenders have to keep being more round aghh flatten them out a bit geez! Thats the only thing i dont like...the fenders.

Really? Big huge rear flares, like the new S500?? Not cool?? I'm gonna have to disagree, Circle gets a square this round...

That 2inch flat rim section around the wheel well makes the flare look huge and make those wheels look like 13's even though theyre prolly 18's. Overall it really just looks like garbage I think.

I like the way the rear quater windows r shaped now...more like the old school Z.
I like it BUT theres room for improvement....

i think im like the only one that thinks it looks flat on the side like they throw a 280z and 350z in a blender then had a square turd?

Back
Top Bottom