spot found for events

bigiepigie

Driver
this is directed towards who ever has the will or power to seek out a new event spot.

went to metro zoo today and on the way in and out we couldnt help but notice the two enormous parking lots (no curbs and no polls) these things are freakin huge.

i couldnt get a photo copy of the actual map off of mapquest but heres the address, 12400 sw 152 st miami fl 33177 select ariel map and locate the zoo and you cant miss the lots

who ever holds events which i guess its tim..... check it out and look into it, they are also looking for donations so they might consider doing half profit as a donation or somthing along the lines of that. :bigthumbu

only if we can get lions, tigers, and bears (oh my) as clipping points too.

epic videos as they claw the shit out of your arm throwing the shocker out the window mid-drift!!! awww yeaaaa

only if we can get lions, tigers, and bears (oh my) as clipping points too.

epic videos as they claw the shit out of your arm throwing the shocker out the window mid-drift!!! awww yeaaaa

haha true that shit!! also fist pumping.

i doubt it tho...the cars will scare the animals and they will start a riot!

yea thats what i was thinking but its worth a shot, and if they say no we will FALCON PUCH the shit out of them hahaha

they used to autocross back in the day at the metro zoo parking lot....prob is insurance and hiring staff unlike at places that you go to already got that all covered

they used to autocross back in the day at the metro zoo parking lot....prob is insurance and hiring staff unlike at places that you go to already got that all covered

back in the day?
I thought they still did auto-x at the zoo haha, or atleast early in 09'

THIS: they used to autocross back in the day at the metro zoo parking lot.

also i remember a few years back a couple of people from sfl240sx went to the autocross and got kicked out for sliding but who knows

If you host a drift event there your gonna need barricades, & staff to keep ppl in check that right is alot of money! I dunno i would stick to Countyline where i can see Tim being sexy!

When I used to autocross, Equipe Rapide used to hold their events there years ago, but I remember they stopped them from doing that. Maybe management might change their minds but I highly doubt it.

well like i said it was an idea, if anybody persuse it, we just hope for the best.

its just that there is so much room there they could have multiple track setups

Now that this spot has been posted please don't ruin it by showing up and doing something stupid there. It is inside metrozoo and they do have security.

Back
Top Bottom