sport sedan or wagon for less than 20k suggestions?

StealthFighter1

Spectator
ok so i just found out my fiancee is pregnant, i'm really excited and happy...but all my cars(our) are kinda old beaters and she and i are looking for sedans/wagons . she wants just a regular sedan like a camry or civic or accord , she would even go for an is300. but i'm more picky and i want a sport sedan or wagon for less than 20k , my choices are

02-03 wrx, my most realistic choice .
03 evo, dreaming but may be a possibility
e36 m3 sedan
is 300

i'm having to sell my e30, my 280z , and my truck to get like 8k at least either to buy a car outright (wrx) or a down payment on something else.
she's going to have to sell her e30 and with selling the spare motorset/wheels/turbo stuff i could maybe get a downpayment for a car for her, maybe even one outright , something at the most 10 yrs old.

i'm just venting cusother people's ideas input really makes more sense than one's worried ,excited perspective.

02-03 WRX wagon. Super practical and also very fun to drive. Like any turbo car they make good power with minor mods and even better power with major mods. Fun catching people off gaurd. Miss mine alot, I have a kid on the way as well and have been kicking around the idea of getting another one..

My old wagon:
http://
mywagon1-1.jpg

yeah i'm really going towards the wrx wagons , i've wanted one for a while , some one sugested a forester also , which model is the turbo one?

Acura tsx.. There's like 3of them at Rick case Honda around 20k and there sporty but still a nice family car

yeah i'm really going towards the wrx wagons , i've wanted one for a while , some one sugested a forester also , which model is the turbo one?

The Forester XT models are flat 4 turbo.

My vote is Subaru as well; you know you want boost:bigthumbu

is300 sportcross is a decent alternative, kinda like a wagon, rwd, only problem is they're only auto, and kinda rare. love the idea of the wrx wagon, but subaru's interior leaves alot to be desired, imo. if you want a "nice" car, try the lex, if you want power, and don't care about plasticy interior, the subaru would be alot of fun.

stay away... with a kid on the way the last thing your gonna want is a high repair bill from bmw.

dude if i could afford a 300c or charger srt8 .... i would not leave out looking for a cts-v ....

but honestly wrx wagons are the #1 of my list, close second are wrx sedan. including the sti which i would really like to have since everything in it is partially baller from factory,

Back
Top Bottom