speeding ticket....$328+tint ticket= too much money

z28_scorpio

Spectator
so i was coming down nw 183rd st tonight going faster then the speed limit. and as i reached the intersection at 183rd and 57th...i see lights behind me.

ok the cop did all the usual things and then she came up to me with the tint laser thing and she told me to roll my window up, the funny part about this is that i have tints in the back but not in the windows. So when i rolled up the window it was completely tintless.

so she ended up giving me a speeding ticket for 30 and over the limit, which according to her is a criminal offense. She also gave me a ticket for my tints. How can she give me a tint ticket if she was not able to scan it. She also told me that she is supposed to impound my car and arrest me.

I just wanna know what you guys think i should do...and also if you guys got any lawyers or shi*t that i could take the ticket to.

out of florida 20 over is criminal in florida 30 over is criminal and she did let u off the hook but did she clock u doing thirty over what did she base that off 4rm

20 over isnt criminal... I just got one for 25 over.. paid 80 buxx and done.. DO NOT PAY THE TICKET!!! Take it to www.traffictickethelpcenter.com they will fight it for you... Again I repeat.. DO NOT PAY THE TICKET you will automatically plead guilty which in turn will have an affect on your driving record, insurance rates.. etc... goodluck and for the tints im sure you can get off that one especially since.. you dont have any... did she write down what she used to clock you?

kwkouki said:
pay the ticket
You Fail.. DO NOT PAY THE TICKET... he works for "the MAN" ;)

Mike is right. I work for a Ticket Clinic and if u pay the ticket u will get points on your license and yes ur insurance will go up next time you renew ur policy. If the ticket says "CRIMINAL" (should be checked off towards in one of the boxes towards the bottom on the left side of the ticket or u can check it here http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/spirit/publicsearch/citationsearch.asp but you will have to wait 2 weeks until it comes up on the system) u will have to apear in front of a Judge at least 2 times (one for a Sounding and then the Trial) unless you get a lawyer and will be between 250-500 depending on who you get to defend you. I've been working here for more that 2 years so i know ma shit lol. They are other tricks u can do to get that Spd Ticket Dissmised

thanks for all the help, imma try contacting a couple places and the ones you guys recomended....and no i dont think she wrote what she used to clock me in. I think she gave me the ticket based on visual estimate, cause she wasnt even able to tell me exactly how fast i was going.

Get one of these lawyers, (there is a million around South Florida) and they'll take care of it. I've had wreck less driving tickets and nothing happened with a lawyer!

Back
Top Bottom