Speed Limiter?

2slow4u

ok well im going boost this weekend and as you all know s13 have a speed limiter im gunna be tuning with an afc until i can get a full stand alone who makes a speed defender and were can i get one? thank you in advance

yes auto ecu..it werks but it also allows a 7500 rpm revs so b careful...ive been runnin auto ka ecus since 2002 an ive killed every ka24de ive had...thANK the japanese for the ultimate sex..SR20DET.....

If he wants to do Highways run then so be it. Tell him how to do it and go on with your life.

Auto ECU.

yo.
ka-t? with a afc? what setup.
dont take out the limiter. there is no need for it. you shouldnt be going over 115 anyway.

I havnt decided on what afc yet im building a spare ka for boost but im gunna throw the kit on now just for fun im thinking mayb and afc neo I dunno yet I gotta research some more

if you seriously want to tune a built motor with a afc you are doing something wrong.
a stock ka is w/e. blow it.

Nunook can probably tune your ecu if he still does that stuff.. or run an automatic ecu

and to the guy who blew his motor for reving to 7500 all the time, are you serious? do you shift after you bounce off the rev limiter or something?

morons.

Nunook can probably tune your ecu if he still does that stuff.. or run an automatic ecu

and to the guy who blew his motor for reving to 7500 all the time, are you serious? do you shift after you bounce off the rev limiter or something?

morons.

Seriously. How dumb are you to blow multiple engines like that.:rolleyes:

yes auto ecu..it werks but it also allows a 7500 rpm revs so b careful...ive been runnin auto ka ecus since 2002 an ive killed every ka24de ive had...thANK the japanese for the ultimate sex..SR20DET.....

????? Your kidding me.... You do know you get max power through out a certain RPM right? and rev limiter isn't it........ You suck at driving....

Back
Top Bottom