South Miami Meet

hmm.. maybe one day lol. by the time i get what i want you'll be an electrical fuckin master

get out with that FailLug (Four) :p

nah but 4real buy my wheels lol.

go 5 lug its worth it in the long run.

one day dude.. i'm still working on getting these 4 lug sluggers rolling

Last edited:
hmm.. maybe one day lol. by the time i get what i want you'll be an electrical fuckin master

lol maybe ... but i wanna learn alarms and remote start... i had an alarm installed by a shop and i connected a train horn to it...

let me know joel whenever you can do the brakes. Sounds like you guys had massive fun at the end..damn it i should have stayed...fuck.

good times yesterday and btw thanks for the beers....:bigthumbu

Last edited:
i could do from radio to tvs.. all i need is alarms and harness and i have everything down packed

hids.. dvd indash.. double din... flip down... neons inside out side... hid in the reverse light... had on my car once...

lol HID in the reverse light:laugh: now i see why u went through so many alternators

let me know joel whenever you can do the brakes. Sounds like you guys had massive fun at the end..damn it i should have stayed...fuck.

good times yesterday and btw thanks for the beers....:bigthumbu

its ok i dont want to do your breaks!! lol j.k i know how to do breaks too but are u swapping or just pads disk??

lol HID in the reverse light:laugh: now i see why u went through so many alternators

i didnt have it in the kia... i had it in the cutlass..but kia's suck in alternators .. same day out the dealer the alternator went... dealer miles not even 1000 miles on it

Last edited:
its ok i dont want to do your breaks!! lol j.k i know how to do breaks too but are u swapping or just pads disk??

i didnt have it in the kia... i had it in the cutlass..but kia's suck in alternators .. same day out the dealer the alternator went... dealer miles not even 1000 miles on it

im changing my reg calipers and brakes to the z32...:bigthumbu

I LOOKED AT MY TIRE TODAY AT WORK AND THAT SHIT ISSS SLICK AS FCUK!! i have no grip if it rains..

Back
Top Bottom