South Miami Meet

hells yea!! sfl meet one wedns at sand bar!! wooo lol pick up all the girls from there and have a bar fight .. we will deff win with like 82974398742 people against 3

lol im down to pick up al the girls but no fights dont want them linking this to the drifters...."damn those drifters, girls always like it sideways"

lol im down to pick up al the girls but no fights dont want them linking this to the drifters...."damn those drifters, girls always like it sideways"

yea thats true.. lets go anyways to steal the ladies!! :applause: lol ill be like :slap: i just stole your bitch haha

wooo had a good time beers did good but NO ONE BROUGHT FOOD!! just made me a sandwich with 8308993 hams on it lol ....
soooooooooo i wanna know who did a better burn out this time lol were are the judges ?

dude i couldnt move for like 25 seconds because you guys smoke engulfed the inside of my car. lol my car still smells like tire smoke lol

lol dude it was mad funny cuz i couldnt see shit, everyone was looking because the parking lot was fogged the fuck up and there was mad smoke pouring out of my car till like a block from my house, and i dont even spin my tires lol

lol dude it was mad funny cuz i couldnt see shit, everyone was looking because the parking lot was fogged the fuck up and there was mad smoke pouring out of my car till like a block from my house, and i dont even spin my tires lol

lol people might think you hot boxed your car lolo

u shoulda join the party then:bigthumbu, i had to stop cause i couldnt see shit lol and now i gotta rotate these bishes so the other tire can get some abuse too

Last edited:
i never got his name but the guy with the crazy goatee was waiting in front .. i slid and stopped right next to him...u just didn't see him there cuz all the smoke in your way lol haha

dude other than the fact that he almost went into the bushes he took you out in the smoke department

like i say almost dosent count lol either you did or didnt...and i didnt so haha

Last edited:
lol you mean andy, i saw you slide it out and the almost spin into the bush... thats just what i saw :ugh:

it was fun, booze, and skateboarding

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom