sooooo bricks or projectors?

bricks or projectors yo!

• Bricks

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Projectors

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
That's it's completely false. But I'll let you boys go on.

i can drive my car like this and see perfect at night.. false is not having proof of owning bricks with hid installed ..ask juan to see what he says because i saw his car at an event at night and his lights are bright

IMG_4550.jpg

i can drive my car like this and see perfect at night.. false is not having proof of owning bricks with hid installed ..ask juan to see what he says because i saw his car at an event at night and his lights are bright

IMG_4550.jpg

Blinding bright and bricks

dcb801bb.jpg

Let's get serious here.
I didn't even get silvia front end stuff before I found bricks.

Speakin of bricks, someone buy my spare set.

those green hid's he had on the bricks always left me blind ! lol
and BRICKS IS WHERE ITS AT !

A flashlight can blind you. That doesn't mean squat. That just tells me they weren't aimed properly.

It's all about these puppies

7553525142_3e382d2b76_c.jpg

/thread

Last edited:
A flashlight can blind you. That doesn't mean squat. That just tells me they weren't aimed properly.

It's all about these puppies

7553525142_3e382d2b76_c.jpg

/thread

wait a minute wait a minute, now we were talking about silvias not Koukis, See most projectors in any car looks good yes, but SILVIA triple projectors look like a fucking bug and should be holocausted along with z31s and vg30de'S, Bricks keep it kleen simple stylee but all you ricers like to fuck shit up.

sorry if im being a dick but ive been seeing alot of ugly drift cars lately and it makes me really sad cause i use to think we kept a nice clean look.

and im pretty sure that any set of HIDs in any type of headlight would be bright enough for anything.

:eek:

Sorry to be an ass and go completely off topic, but I love Z31s...
murdered1.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

38726717_large_v1299360907.jpg

OK, back to talking about how fugly them projectors look lol

3 look ok out of 82 billion made.

and that is a z31(b) later model the earlier one sucks moar.

You can make any car look good no doubt but most of them do suck.

3 look ok out of 82 billion made.

Sad but true, most of these cars fell in the hands of retards with bad taste, the rest of them are just old POS cars that barely run right with all the old OEM stuff rotting and needing to be changed.:(

Too bad, cuz they aren't bad platforms. And I believe there isn't much aftermarket support for them either.

wait a minute wait a minute, now we were talking about silvias not Koukis, See most projectors in any car looks good yes, but SILVIA triple projectors look like a fucking bug and should be holocausted along with z31s and vg30de'S, Bricks keep it kleen simple stylee but all you ricers like to fuck shit up.

sorry if im being a dick but ive been seeing alot of ugly drift cars lately and it makes me really sad cause i use to think we kept a nice clean look.

and im pretty sure that any set of HIDs in any type of headlight would be bright enough for anything.

i agree with this ^^ all this people drifting now think "he i'm drifting let me strip my car and make it look like shit just cause its a drift car"
i understand if some of you don't wanna dump money into your car to make it look nice and then drift it just cause you might slap a wall or car but hey that's the sport if you can't it go build a trailer queen , all i know when i'm dont building my car i'm bringing sexy back lol :bigthumbu my .02 cents

i agree with this ^^ all this people drifting now think "he i'm drifting let me strip my car and make it look like shit just cause its a drift car"
i understand if some of you don't wanna dump money into your car to make it look nice and then drift it just cause you might slap a wall or car but hey that's the sport if you can't it go build a trailer queen , all i know when i'm dont building my car i'm bringing sexy back lol :bigthumbu my .02 cents

rmschiko's should be done by 2020 progress is slow right now but definetly steady......lmao :laugh:

this is stupid there is a reason why bricks are more even though they came on base model silvia if the op didnt realize what was going to win in this pole he is retarded.

now im not saying he cant like projectors more thats just personal taste but most people will choose bricks

The tears can fall.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Well yeah obviously fuck vg30de's the single cam vg33et is where its at. Dont hate on the z31 when it is litterally almoat the same car as the s13 minus the dumb suspension

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

:eek:

Sorry to be an ass and go completely off topic, but I love Z31s...
murdered1.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

38726717_large_v1299360907.jpg

OK, back to talking about how fugly them projectors look lol

Those are all pictures of my car...

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Sad but true, most of these cars fell in the hands of retards with bad taste, the rest of them are just old POS cars that barely run right with all the old OEM stuff rotting and needing to be changed.:(

Too bad, cuz they aren't bad platforms. And I believe there isn't much aftermarket support for them either.

There actually is alot. Just have to know the right people

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Also, wahhh its not a 240 waaah everybody cries :rolleyes::eek:

Back
Top Bottom