Sonics On Lake Worth Rd.

Umonkey2

Spectator
Starting this thread now because I havent seen one.
Who's gone?
Tonight was MADNESS. 240's, 300's, RX-7's, Corollas, Evo's, STi's, Honda's, Acura's, Audi's...Basically Hot Import Nights at Sonics. :bigthumbu
Best night I've had in a while.
Then of course everyone headed out to 441 and Lake Worth to run it.

please that meet was so riced out it was stupid all those annoying ass hondas doing burnouts all those people are stupid and always ruin it for eveyone else that wants to hang out with friends and eat ill prob never go back, u need to tell ur friends to chill out with the rice seriously that was like 4 years ago it gets really annoying

man i havnt been to a 561 meet since highschool, shit was allways the whackest bunch of cars on the face of the earth.then there was the srt4metoo phase, then it was lemme drive my bust ass 240 freddy 4-wheeling, then lemme steal your honda phase. doesnt matter what year month day minute second etc... west palm and its scene is crap.

and the cops, oh gosh not worth it, man miami is where its at i dont know bout u guys but everytime i go back to west palm i get hassled but ive lived in miami for 3 yrs and i never get fucked with.

man i havnt been to a 561 meet since highschool, shit was allways the whackest bunch of cars on the face of the earth.then there was the srt4metoo phase, then it was lemme drive my bust ass 240 freddy 4-wheeling, then lemme steal your honda phase. doesnt matter what year month day minute second etc... west palm and its scene is crap.

and the cops, oh gosh not worth it, man miami is where its at i dont know bout u guys but everytime i go back to west palm i get hassled but ive lived in miami for 3 yrs and i never get fucked with.

yeah the meets up here have gone to shit they use to be nice and layed back before the fast and furious movies came out lol

i think if its just chillin and no crazy loud burnt hondas doing stupid shit it would be cool..especially lake worth having a shit loud of ricers,its obvious there going to be there.

i think if its just chillin and no crazy loud burnt hondas doing stupid shit it would be cool..especially lake worth having a shit loud of ricers,its obvious there going to be there.

So true. I never did understand why honda drivers like to burn out so much

last time i went only because i stopped at sonic on the way back from moroso it was a honda rice boy heaven. so gay

Nothing is wrong with Honda's if they are done right and look nice these kids are all over that Spanish dude from FNF's nuts

If they looks nice? what are you a chick? im pretty some of those guys at the meet will mop most of you guys in that area.

If they looks nice? what are you a chick? im pretty some of those guys at the meet will mop most of you guys in that area.

if theres any mopping its not happening from those civics, more like louis's car mopping up everything..only a select few here know who louis is though

If they look nice?.Yes if they look nice as in not some civic with a NASA spaceship wing and unnecessary scoops. I don't care how fast they are if they look like shit then they look like shit. Also I'm not in that area all I said was they are a bunch of ricers who do stupid shit and ruin it for the rest of the people just hanging out.

yea. You fools, don't come to west palm for meets. Mexican status hondas all in this bitch.

Back
Top Bottom