Something to think about.

But you need to see it this way as well. If all the law abiding citizens were to turn in their guns, do you think criminals would turn theirs in aswell? Ofcourse not! So when less people can protect themseves crime rate will go up. Its a proven fact, it happend in washington d.c. when they banned guns in the city. It happend in Austrailia when they did their gun ban b.s. too.

And what do you mean it wouldnt have happend if his mom wasnt allowed to own guns? Why the hell shouldnt she be allowed to own guns? She wasnt a felon or any type of criminal fot that matter, she was well within her right to bear arms.

And I said it before and ill say it again, OUR RIGHT TO OWN GUNS IS NOT FOR HUNTING OR GOING TO THE GUN RANGE! OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WANTED US TO BE ABLE TO PROTECT OURSELVES AND OUR COUNTRY FROM INVASION AND TYRANNY!

Any political official/govt official/military or police THAT SWEARS TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUION and then goes against it by talking about gun bans SHOULD IMPEACHED AND/OR TRIED FOR TREASON.

Last edited:
Fun fact : one of the first things Adolf Hitler did was ban all Jews from owning and or manufacturing all firearms. Right after that was done he ordered the invasion of Poland and started putting Jews on trains.

Just a fun fact lol

Last edited:
Just a fun fact hitlers Germany was the only country other than America to have their students say a pledge to their country every day at school

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation." - Mein Kampf

34e5npw.png

Last edited:
Why would the goverment involve SO many people that was supposed to be kept so secret, too many possible loose ends to something that could bring a huge uproar amongst American citizens. And all of this JUST to get a better hold on guns? Cmon.

Because sheeps don't ask questions.

Yes :bigthumbu JS :applause: :applause: you said everything i would have. And while all the rest of the ignorant population sits back and let it happen, ill continue to plan for the worse Thing that makes me really pissed is how The President uses these Tragedies as a offense and defense to the bills hes trying to pass. Weather it happened or not.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

6D95ECEE-547F-42F4-BB63-2D15F2747AA7-3495-0000017C91FEA4BF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I'd let you guys know, today i found out what kind of people want to take our guns..

I was minding my own business at work, some old fuck walks up to me with a pin on his hat that says "tax the rich", and jokingly talks about how he cant drive on his meds, So says I, I don't think anybody could ever take my license, or guns for that matter

So he straight tells me I should get out of here and turn in my guns because he can't understand how anybody needs more than 3 rounds in a gun and how 'automatic assault rifles' need to be banned.

I was a little shocked

Maybe hes just mad he didn't get this years new obama phone yet

Yes :bigthumbu JS :applause: :applause: you said everything i would have. And while all the rest of the ignorant population sits back and let it happen, ill continue to plan for the worse Thing that makes me really pissed is how The President uses these Tragedies as a offense and defense to the bills hes trying to pass. Weather it happened or not.

You're so ignorant I can't help but love you.

You dont need many people to pull off a thing like this. The media and government can engineer the intelligence of people over time by dumbing down the education system and getting you hooked on entertainment. Its basically slight of hand on a larger scale or....mis direction. If the people are so caught up in the tragedy part, they wont really care about the facts of the situation because of the media coverage of the tragedy itself playing to the simple citizens of the country. The people of this country have a short attention span and moved on about this subject a week after all of this went down.

False Flag???? Do the research and find the inconsistencies and put together how convenient this whole thing played into a mounting issue on gun control and you might have the answer that has been at the back of your mind the entire time.

The fact that the one little blonde girl that the media and father of said child claimed to be dead is in the picture with Obama should be enough to sway anyone. Also the dude is laughing and joking before a press conference and then when realizes the camera is rolling all of a sudden he gets emotional? My own mother said to me she wouldn't even be able to function if I or one of my siblings passed away. I've seen this in person also a buddy of mine passed away from brain cancer when he was 22 years old and his parents were inconsolable. To me none of it adds up.

i agree

The fact that the one little blonde girl that the media and father of said child claimed to be dead is in the picture with Obama should be enough to sway anyone. Also the dude is laughing and joking before a press conference and then when realizes the camera is rolling all of a sudden he gets emotional? My own mother said to me she wouldn't even be able to function if I or one of my siblings passed away. I've seen this in person also a buddy of mine passed away from brain cancer when he was 22 years old and his parents were inconsolable. To me none of it adds up.

:bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Just a fun fact hitlers Germany was the only country other than America to have their students say a pledge to their country every day at school

543204_3562244714094_1366324461_n.jpg

Also the dude is laughing and joking before a press conference and then when realizes the camera is rolling all of a sudden he gets emotional.
Maby someone farted, that always makes me laugh

Ya know hurricane sandy and sandy hook have the same names, hurricane sandy happened in October, October is the 10th month in the year, sandy hook happened on 12/14/12, if you add 12+14-12 you get 26, 26 is ALSO the number of people killed, If you spell "hurricane sandy" that's 14 letters, sandy hook happened on December 14!, sandy hook is ALSO the same amount of letters as the shooter Adam lanza!, connecticut ALSO borders NYC who was ALSO hit buy hurricane sandy! Basically the government is trying to use hurricanes and shooters to destroy NYC and connecticut.

Boom, that's your mind blowing.

Maby someone farted, that always makes me laugh

Ya know hurricane sandy and sandy hook have the same names, hurricane sandy happened in October, October is the 10th month in the year, sandy hook happened on 12/14/12, if you add 12+14-12 you get 26, 26 is ALSO the number of people killed, If you spell "hurricane sandy" that's 14 letters, sandy hook happened on December 14!, sandy hook is ALSO the same amount of letters as the shooter Adam lanza!, connecticut ALSO borders NYC who was ALSO hit buy hurricane sandy! Basically the government is trying to use hurricanes and shooters to destroy NYC and connecticut.

Boom, that's your mind blowing.

You get an A+ fo, effort! And a smiley face sticker!

Back
Top Bottom