Something to think about.

Damn. I guess the cynics are right - it doesn't matter which side you're on - you're being deceived. How depressing.

Ofcourse this is a hoax... Noone can get their story straight. The medical examiner cant even answer the most simple of questions. How many boys, how many girls? "IDK" What were they wearing? "Kid stuff". Let alone that we havent seen any video evidence, pictures, or anything thing else that would convince me that a shooter was running around that school. When Colombine happend we saw pictures of people running out of the school all bloody and we even saw video from inside the school of it happening. Your telling me a kid went into a school with 2 handguns and killed all those people? How was he reloading? Tomb raider style? Please... How about the kid getting interviewed outside of the school saying she heard footsteps on the roof (from police on roof) but never heard any guns shots. Or why would United Airlines make a web page praying for the victims 3 days before the shooting happend. OR the R.I.P page on facebook of a child that got killed in the shooting that was also made 3 days before the shooting. They arent even trying to cover it up because they know a good portion of the country will believe it no matter what they say.

They dont want you to see what really happend, how many people were really in on it, and how many people (IF ANY) really died that day. This is all to demonize preppers and gun owners, get the dumb portion of the country who will believe anything the Govt says on their side to ban guns and then try disarm all of America. The only thing stopping us from being enslaved is the right to bear arms. The only thing stopping tyranny is the right to bear arms. The 2nd Amendment isnt there so we can go hunting, it isnt there to go shoot sporting clays on the weekend, it is there to keep us the American people armed against invasion and againt the tyrants like the 1% who wants to enslave us.

This whole thing is blown so far out of proportion its amazing. 20 people die in some small American town and the whole world must stop (because they run the media and want to make it a huge deal, even going as far as comparing this to 9/11) but we can bomb kids/mothers/fathers/entire familys with drones and it doesnt even make it to your tv at night.

People need to seriously wake up and realize whats going on. Once our 2nd Amendment is taken away everything else will follow. If you truely think that the Govt is doing the right thing/is not lying to you about all of this you are really blinded. Its ok tho, just stay following the heard, they will lead you right to the cliff to which you will walk off of completely voluntarily.

It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled...

Why would the goverment involve SO many people that was supposed to be kept so secret, too many possible loose ends to something that could bring a huge uproar amongst American citizens. And all of this JUST to get a better hold on guns? Cmon.

Why would the goverment involve SO many people that was supposed to be kept so secret, too many possible loose ends to something that could bring a huge uproar amongst American citizens. And all of this JUST to get a better hold on guns? Cmon.

this is the problem with all conspiracy theories. people aren't good at keeping secrets. you might be able to find 1 or 2 people in the group that could but i refuse to believe that the 100s to thousands of people needed to pull something like this off could all keep it to themselves and not even let close friends and family know

How do you figure you need hundreds of thousands of people to pull this off? You would need less than 100 people... Everyone at the school, faculty and staff all the students, all the familys and people living in that town as well as half to 3/4ths the population believe it really happend.

people at the school would need to be in on it or there would be problems with people question the fact that they have never seen any of the children that "died" at the school or that they were still seeing the dead children come to class. you would need paramedics and police in the area in on it so that they can claim they saw the bodies or else the cops and people in the area would start realizing that no one they knew got called to the school and that wouldn't make sense. you would need several people in the medical field in on it at a near by hospital to claim they treated injured and took care of the dead. you would need all the parents and families in on it of the people that died. not to mention all the people in the government that "planned" it. that a lot of people you cant claim that only like 10 people could pull something like this off.

if the claim is that the shooting really took place and he was just someone hired to go in and actually shoot little kids so that the government could pass gun laws you need less people in on it cuz it would of actually happened. but thats not what the video is trying to say they are saying that it didnt happen at all

Not saying I believe it but it does poke holes in all the stories and like others said not one persons story of the incident adds up to another's. What was with the dude in the woods how come the news didn't address that? Or the other man in handcuffs in the front of the police car? Or are we just being lied to through the media outlets to cover something up that the government doesn't want anyone to know? All I know is that if someone comes to my house and demands my weapons which is my legal and constitutional right to have and own ill laugh and tell whomever that they will have to pry them away from my cold lifeless fingers. :gayfight:

Saw this, didn't really ask too many questions until then

The part that freaks me the fuck out are the pages made BEFORE this shit happened

The actors are fucking weird too. Very strange shit.

On the other hand I don't understand how they'd be so stupid as to make those sorts of mistakes..

It's all very freaky, and I worry more that people don't ask questions. America has a total, 'that could never happen here' mentality about the government

On the other hand I don't understand how they'd be so stupid as to make those sorts of mistakes..

Because they arent even trying hard to cover it up. They know a large portion of the population wont ask questions and will go along with what they say, EVEN THO THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE THAT THE SHOOTING HAPPEND. In this day and age there are cameras in atleast 95% of schools in America, why havent we seen any videos? Even just the front door video of him pressing the door bell and walking in to "protect the victims" and not show killings or dead people...

Its funny how many people hear something and just instantly take it for the truth... In court when someone is getting prosecuted they use evidence to convict them. Even if noone saw it happen they use the evidence againt the person in question and if they can prove it happend beyond a reasonable doubt then your guilty. Right?

Well in this case of the school shooting there is MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence stacked up that I truely believe that beyond a reasonable doubt in my mind that it was some form of a inside job to strip away our 2nd Amendment and start their very poor attempt disarming America.

If you know about the gun trade and whats going on right now, you prob know that guns, gun parts, and ammo is flying off of the shelves at a crazy rate. Ofcourse you have people buying things to resell them for more, but overall people are getting ready. They are getting ready to fight for what they believe in, and fight for their rights. There was already apx 300 million guns in America. In November 2012 (after his inaguration) there were 2,006,919 background check done to purchase firearms. In December 2012 a new record of 2,783,765 background checks were done to purchase firearms.

They wanna ban all guns and start taking them away from us? GOOD LUCK.

Adam Lanza STOLE his mothers guns (supposedly), soooo more laws for LAW ABIDING CITIZENS will lower the crime rate? OH YEA, because criminals go to the local gun store to buy guns, thats right!

Oh and a little more info for all you gun grabbers out there that feel as if gun laws need to be more strict, our county currently has the lowest crime rate we have had in 20 years. This is right from the FBI website. "In 2011, an estimated 14,612 persons were murdered in the United States. This was a 0.7 percent decrease from the 2010 estimate, a 14.7 percent decline from the 2007 figure, and a 10.0 percent decrease from the 2002 estimate." Also, "There were 4.7 murders per 100,000 inhabitants, a 1.5 percent decrease from the 2010 rate. Compared with the 2007 rate, the murder rate declined 17.4 percent, and compared with the 2002 rate, the murder rate decreased 16.8 percent."

Some fun facts for you guys. I didnt get that info from Fox news or CNN either...

Last edited:
Because they arent even trying hard to cover it up. They know a large portion of the population wont ask questions and will go along with what they say, EVEN THO THERE IS NO REAL EVIDENCE THAT THE SHOOTING HAPPEND. In this day and age there are cameras in atleast 95% of schools in America, why havent we seen any videos? Even just the front door video of him pressing the door bell and walking in to "protect the victims" and not show killings or dead people...

Its funny how many people hear something and just instantly take it for the truth... In court when someone is getting prosecuted they use evidence to convict them. Even if noone saw it happen they use the evidence againt the person in question and if they can prove it happend beyond a reasonable doubt then your guilty. Right?

Well in this case of the school shooting there is MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence stacked up that I truely believe that beyond a reasonable doubt in my mind that it was some form of a inside job to strip away our 2nd Amendment and start their very poor attempt disarming America.

If you know about the gun trade and whats going on right now, you prob know that guns, gun parts, and ammo is flying off of the shelves at a crazy rate. Ofcourse you have people buying things to resell them for more, but overall people are getting ready. They are getting ready to fight for what they believe in, and fight for their rights. There was already apx 300 million guns in America. In November 2012 (after his inaguration) there were 2,006,919 background check done to purchase firearms. In December 2012 a new record of 2,783,765 background checks were done to purchase firearms.

They wanna ban all guns and start taking them away from us? GOOD LUCK.

Adam Lanza STOLE his mothers guns (supposedly), soooo more laws for LAW ABIDING CITIZENS will lower the crime rate? OH YEA, because criminals go to the local gun store to buy guns, thats right!

Oh and a little more info for all you gun grabbers out there that feel as if gun laws need to be more strict, our county currently has the lowest crime rate we have had in 20 years. This is right from the FBI website. "In 2011, an estimated 14,612 persons were murdered in the United States. This was a 0.7 percent decrease from the 2010 estimate, a 14.7 percent decline from the 2007 figure, and a 10.0 percent decrease from the 2002 estimate." Also, "There were 4.7 murders per 100,000 inhabitants, a 1.5 percent decrease from the 2010 rate. Compared with the 2007 rate, the murder rate declined 17.4 percent, and compared with the 2002 rate, the murder rate decreased 16.8 percent."

Some fun facts for you guys. I didnt get that info from Fox news or CNN either...
:applause:

Back
Top Bottom