Someone needs to die for their sins!!

wow

interesting

the quality of the WORK from the pics alone looks really good

he deserves to fall off of a building and have his eyelid caught on a nail and then for keichi to come and run him over with a REAL R34 and spiton him for disgracing a japanese legend

They did a good job. With some wheels that actually fit those giant fenders, it would look really good. I could care less that they used a skyline...it's just a car!

dori dori said:
They did a good job. With some wheels that actually fit those giant fenders, it would look really good. I could care less that they used a skyline...it's just a car!

RICERS!!! YA'LL ARE RICERS I SWEAR!!!!

You are now as well...you drift AND did an SR swap after the release of Tokyo Drift. Ricer 2 teh maxxxxx.

hey it might be rice but at least its a clean rice...no giant wings no nasty *** neon colors. no ugly *** altezzas no neon interior...although he has kenricks colors...thats why hes jealous. :laugh:

green_machine said:
he says that there's 50K invested. I was wondering... Why not get a real skyline?

Because that wouldn't be original. That's how ricers/show car builders think...do something original regardless of how ugly, pointless, or cheesy it is. I agree though, get a real skyline next time buddy!

this is one more reason why not to get a honda civic.......Every S*** has been done to it and their motehrs.....If you wanna be unique in a car show dont ever get a CIVIC!!!! they suck A**.......They are the destroyers of car events, they are like little ants, they are evrywhere.....

I would have gave him props if he did that on a s14 and had the rb26 in there to complament the exterior the he could have fooled a couple of people at first glance but hes a dumb ricer with too much $$

Back
Top Bottom