Someone made a funny...

BiG MiKE

Driver
Posted my Cell # in Craigslist with some shitbox for sale - if its anyone on the forums... please stop

Flagged the first one and it went back up the next day - kind of annoying

Gracias

I'm on the same boat my friend. Changed my number too.

I have adds for

cheap 240sx

civic hatch

civic coupe

men seeking men

Yeah it's bad. And people have no fucking life. But the guy who did it to me got his karma by wrecking at countyline last saturday lol

^^LOL ive just got 1 Old skool explorer under me but its generating calls left and right even txts today

I hope I find out who did this...

BTW M4M ad's... thats just funny - couldnt imagine getting a call for that one

if they are gonna be dicks, they need to learn how to step up their game...
if they posted it in like multiple state/city places, could never flag them all. long as they say its local with an out of town number, people will call and you'll never flag them all. haahah. holy hell. if you wanna get really sinister, tell the m4m posts to text pics of "the goods" over for immediate consideration. LMFAO

which leads to this:
if your students parents new about half the shit you say...

lmao.

if they are gonna be dicks, they need to learn how to step up their game...
if they posted it in like multiple state/city places, could never flag them all. long as they say its local with an out of town number, people will call and you'll never flag them all. haahah. holy hell. if you wanna get really sinister, tell the m4m posts to text pics of "the goods" over for immediate consideration. LMFAO

which leads to this:

lmao.

dude, Finn used to tell me that he would put other ppls #s on m4m and write something to the affect of

"as soon as i answer, do not introduce yourself, do not mention craigslist. Just start telling me about all the nasty, dirty things that you wanna do to me, and if i like it, i'll give you my address to come over."

so dudes are answering there phones and having "sphincter suckers" telling them about all this raunchy shit, lol

id bet it was a mexican that made the ad

oh and it your still trying to sell the 14 seats let me know i got a buyer for you

i was kidding about the cyberpolice and the back trace lol got it from here

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom