Not open for further replies.
i still have yet to have a problem with him

ive bought
rear 300zx hubs
momo bucket seat
gauge cluster
wheels
tires

and ive had him mount my tires tons of times and he does it for free or if not very cheap

i still have yet to have a problem with him

ive bought
rear 300zx hubs
momo bucket seat
gauge cluster
wheels
tires

and ive had him mount my tires tons of times and he does it for free or if not very cheap

I've bought ebrake assemblies, diff's, wheels all kinds of stuff from him and never had a problem either.

im just saying cuz if you guys have had some problem with his stuff before at least youll know where hell be this weekend and maybe confront him about it

No ones gonna do shit! kids mad cool had tires mounted before for dirt cheap bought suspension parts from him really cool guy never had any problems :bigthumbu

bought at least 6 tires with mounts anyone who trades a turbo timer for a cluster is retarded anway sorry but its true so let that go

Bitch, maybe your retarded, its a fucking digital cluster , now maybe if you had the ability to read you would understand that shit, but its quite apparent that you lack that ability so I suggest you go and get some Dr. Suess books or somehitng to help yourself!

trading is trading ... some people need clusters ...some need turbo timers .. is a good deal :p except when not everyone works up to their word.. good luck on your deal.. did you finally got the stuff back or fixed?

Its still in the process I've been real busy these past couple days but I will give him a call tomorrow and see whats up :bigthumbu

to tell you the truth i bought 300zx e brake stuff FROM HIM and they were pretty good...BUT I WENT IN PERSON TO PICK IT UP...NOT EBAY OR ONLINE...

EDIT: the parts were in good working order and were correct and online purchases or paypal sux buy stuff in person and if possible get it tested before u buy

Last edited:
yeah i never buy with shipping unless is strictly necessary... like they say... "trust none!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom