Some stuff I've been doing on weekends

Mr. Steef

^Chris Kastner^
Driver
I've started skateboarding again and my buddy brandon films theres not much of me in the video but a few parts mostly of my friends. Bunch of random stuff aswell.

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
sick, some nice skating, makes miss me a bit, been awhile since i set foot on a board..
if u wanna check it out - these are my old videos /user/steeeeeeeeezy i mostly filmed, but i have a few parts in some of the videos

+1000000 ive been skating bent tree and that new park on 152 and sunset.

i use to skate there back in the day before they charged, and id hop the fence and skate it at night. last time i went i went for 50 50 down the hubba didnt lock right fell hit my head and knocked out havent been back since lol

haha sounds good, vans skatepark!!

been there hit the 10 or 11 they have on the outside course back in the day

Last edited:
i use to skate there back in the day before they charged, and id hop the fence and skate it at night. last time i went i went for 50 50 down the hubba didnt lock right fell hit my head and knocked out havent been back since lol

been there hit the 10 or 11 they have on the outside course back in the day

same here fuck paying for a park that our taxes paid for.

Yah i can't stand that they make us pay to skate.. i mean we get trespass violations, warnings, whatever, tickets, cops come give you a 20 minute lecture, destruction of property if you street skate around town.. so we can't even skate anywhere, then a place where we can skate.. its like $6+ to skate there for a few hours..

i actaully had a cop give me a ticket on fort lauderdale beach for grinding the wall when i was on a fuckin long board LMAO hes like i just saw you grind it i was like theres no fucking way you can ollie that high on a long board. dude gave me a ticket went to court got dismissed and he got fired cause he apparently does it to anyone on a skateboard. I showed up to court with the biggest fuckin longboard made and show the judge its impossible to ollie that high on. he laughed said i looked like a jackass trying to do it and through it out.

oh and i did grind that wall i switch boards with my old roomate real quick we got good at that shit.

i cant skate anymore im too fuckin old and too broken skateing with a alumunim knee cap hurts like a bitch.

I dig the part with iron maiden, but the rest reminds me of Baker videos and the reason why I quit skating lol. Some nice tricks tho

too much BS in the video...

the one dude looks like ashton kutcher or whatever

fuck that bitch that ran me over and because of that i cant skateboard anymore...WHORE!!

btw i miss skateboarding ALOT!!!

Hahaha that's my buddy jake its hilarious that you say he looks like ashton kutcher we make fun of him for that all the time hahahaha yeah if it were me I wouldn't have so much random stuff but hey I'm not the editor

Back
Top Bottom