Some pics from Homestead Speedway : DAY 1

KDMTyte

Media
Well today was kinda experimental with the camera, got the hang of the layout and scoped out where it would be best to take shots from, tomorrow bladder is gonna hook it up with a media pass and I'll be able to take lots of nice shots without standing on my truck, and still getting the fence in the pictures.

was fun tomorow is going to be even better....chris wake up early i got the accord fool

yo can someone enlighten me on wtf happened to pablos car???????Kissed da wall too much i see.

Piner said:
someone had the red smoke tires?? nice

Jeremy Lowe did.

hektic said:
yo can someone enlighten me on wtf happened to pablos car???????Kissed da wall too much i see.

Went off course and hit the wall. Nothing too serious. He should be driving again today. I got the accident on video, so you'll be able to see wtf happened.

ahh Homestead! Can't wait to ride there again....
damnit pablo, i hope u didnt have to pay any of those grass fee's lol. Well at least hitting the wall with a car is better then your body right?

just got back from the event today.. they were killing it today.. but seemed like juan and the driver of the miata were a littile off today.. ; ; but besides that it was great =)

hahah yeah i was doing well down hill but up hill still having power issues deffinately a faster course than moroso uphill i was top of third redlining the up hill entrance great day thanks to everyone that made it out and helped....the whistles go woooT!

Wow! Today was friggin great... Thanks to the drifters that put on a awsome show. I got some pics of today just gotta find the cord for my camera. Will post as soon as I find it!

Oh yeah! Bladder_Master could you hook me up with the Avatar? I spoke to you at the event today. Thanks

- all i saw was your entries and exits, since i was running the line. i can,t wait for the footage!!! :D Pollo Tropical fo life!!

Back
Top Bottom