Some people shouldnt be allowed to procreate.

Lmao.
I just saw the whole vid. hahahajjajaja "I'm pressin' charges was yoouu name!!!" hahaha,....drugs..it has to be drugs.

Ur girl is hot lmao...

Its defenitely real...
i see shit like that almost everyday....
I work in a drug/war-zone so to speak.

U wanna show ur kids why not do do crack???(the herb is fine-wink)
Show them this vid...bitch is on crack.
Got a couple of fuses blown to hell...

24086231.jpg

ignorance is bliss....now crank that soulja boi....

i think she might be pressing charges..lol. that just goes to show you why anyone that looks ghetto or like a thug is going to get stereo typed... I'm glad i don't have to ride any trains or i would go to jail for beating a bitch down

dude...if i was on that train, i would take my shoe off and chuck it at that bitches face......i hate dumb broads like that!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck that hoe!

1. if I was on that train I would have already hit that bitch the second she started singing.
2. "dats dat nigga i been lookin fo dat raped me" hilarious shows you just how stupid some people are that put there shit out there just like she did.
3. people are always wondering why cop have a sour ass attitude and why they talk to people like shit its because most of the time you deal with stupid ass people like that dumb bitch.

1. if I was on that train I would have already hit that bitch the second she started singing.
2. "dats dat nigga i been lookin fo dat raped me" hilarious shows you just how stupid some people are that put there shit out there just like she did.
3. people are always wondering why cop have a sour ass attitude and why they talk to people like shit its because most of the time you deal with stupid ass people like that dumb bitch.

Hey, I can definitely agree on number 3. I have several friends that are officers. I hear stories all the fucking time. I just hate ignorant people. FTL :ugh: :madfawk: :chair:

Back
Top Bottom