Some KA and VQ Fab Work

i'm interested more in the S13.. what are the specs on that turbo, and did you have the mani made for fitment issues?

how are you putting a filter on it?

because from the looks of it, that's a baby-eater, and soon i'm gonna be going big-snail too.

109-dsc02315.jpg

inst that one of the Decepticons (transformers..) lol !!! nice setup!!

i'm interested more in the S13.. what are the specs on that turbo, and did you have the mani made for fitment issues?

how are you putting a filter on it?

because from the looks of it, that's a baby-eater, and soon i'm gonna be going big-snail too.

I'll let Miami240 (Angel) come in and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the turbo is an s37-something. The mani wasn't made for fitment issues. In fact there will probably need to be some cutting of the car. And IIRC, the turbo will just have a filter placed directly on it (i.e. no intake pipe).

I'll let Miami240 (Angel) come in and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the turbo is an s37-something. The mani wasn't made for fitment issues. In fact there will probably need to be some cutting of the car. And IIRC, the turbo will just have a filter placed directly on it (i.e. no intake pipe).

ah, i see.

yeah, it didn't even click in my head the first time, but i see why the turbo has so much space.. no ac or ps

the turbo will just have a filter placed directly on it (i.e. no intake pipe).

Ive done the same thing when im restricted on space during an installation, toss the filter right on the compressor housing. Tune with out the air filter, run the filter on the daily and take it off when you mean business.

Food for thought: An intake pipe allows the air to become more organized and gain speed as it enters the compressor wheel.

^^ thnx dude. yeah it's a good amount of work. he's been welding the manifold here and there during the last few days. hopefully it'll be done soon and i'll post up more pics.

Back
Top Bottom