some footy of my friends and me sliding countyline.

pfft i went to spectate...damn peer pressure ...only had the tires i had on to slide and it went threw the day...and on the way to work i got a flat on 75 getting to work :/

i thought this was a skidpad event, when is the next actual countyline event, idc where it is i just wanna slide and with so many tickets lately for truly just driving a 240 lol i havent been sliding on the street in a while

i thought this was a skidpad event, when is the next actual countyline event, idc where it is i just wanna slide and with so many tickets lately for truly just driving a 240 lol i havent been sliding on the street in a while

for real i only had the car for 2 months already have about 5 tickets ... damn cops ...

wow...i've never gotten a ticket in the 240

i drive from miami to broward everyday in that car with that loud ass exhaust and i have a heavy foot at times . and i actually had a cop tell me that my car shouldn't be in the streets...cuz wheels stick out too much....:eek: :confused:

I got pulled over 25 times last week... sliding one the street, all the cops did was look at my tag and said I was free to go... I don't get it =P

Damn i wish i could have gone but i was in orlando! you guys have improved a lot iam impressed!

i drive from miami to broward everyday in that car with that loud ass exhaust and i have a heavy foot at times . and i actually had a cop tell me that my car shouldn't be in the streets...cuz wheels stick out too much....:eek: :confused:

ha so i guess i shouldnt be in the streets either :laugh: ...........and my foot heavy too btw

Back
Top Bottom