so who has tokyo extreme racer drift?

at first it seemd a lil hard to get use to..but once i got some upgrages on the car the handling got better,and seemd way better to get use to..its a fun game for sure.

idk where you can get em..i just happen to find a store that had 3 copys..and they wernt suposed to be sold till the 26th of next month..but the guy at the store said" well since someone put them on the shelf and wasnt suposed to, im gonna go ahead and sell them to you" so i got 2...and then a guy that works at the store put the third one back till there date to be sold....so idk i kinda just fell upon buying em. i wasnt even lookin for the game and BAM! there it is..so sorryy i really dont know where to get them.some stores say yesterday was the release date, but then other say the 26th of may. so idk.

Jeremy the retail price on the game is $19.99... he has 1400 positives and 100% feedback I doubt he stole a shipment he is just selling the game early.

the games only gunna cost 19.99? wtf? isnt this a brand new game?

their usually 49.99

damn wtf?

Allready bought my copy from the guy... God, i hate being patient for **** to arrive to your house after placing an order.

Back
Top Bottom