So Nick Hogan drives a 350z now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ter-Tech said:
dont know about you people but I have a monster cock. It eats little people.

Dude, their is a website for you type of people...they make good money too!!!! hahahahaha
www.monstorcock.com

I heard they love people like u.......maybe u need to go there. hahahahahah

Im kidding bud, ur tha man!!!

...hey, i built my car before getting out on the trak an now this thing is kiken my azz. i learn from a lot of you guys who give me pointers an encourage me to do better every time i hit an event.

im sure if any of us had professional teachers we would all be D1 and Formula D drivers!...

but hey, the way i look at it, is like it was already said... we put the sweat and headaches into our cars... thats LOVE!

oh yea... hey harri... you cant always believe what midgets tell you about your cock! lol they lie! :eek:

hahahahahahah... thats it hes gonna kill me...

Ter-Tech said:
dont know about you people but I have a monster cock. It eats little people.

didnt you say on octane tv you had a small one?

small testicles on Octane TV they beeped it. not small cock. Justin you are right it might have been a midget, I'll make sure I tell my wife you called her that HEHEHEHE this way I don't have to kill you she will.LOL
Anyways Nick is a good driver, not everyone can learn how to drive no matter how much seat time they have you need to have tallent with it. You can get to a certain level with out it, but he is beyond that level allready.

Last edited:
^that is true. Nick earned plenty of respect in my book. I'd like to see any of you hater fags drive those NOPI courses with the ambition he does and NOT crash.

Tonymac said:
^that is true. Nick earned plenty of respect in my book. I'd like to see any of you hater fags drive those NOPI courses with the ambition he does and NOT crash.

agreed. these courses are not the hardest or fastest things but it seems there is ALWAYS something tricky about them. pitt had this dip/hill entry that could send you into the wall if you hit it wrong, and JFYI sitting there watching the practice and qualifying at pitts, there were ALOT of us fellow drivers commenting on how much better nick is with the 350.

he wasnt terrible in the viper but he drives the 350 very well.

and he is 18 btw. ^^

Everyones argument is that he wouldn't be shit if it weren't for his money.

Well IMO a lot of Formula D wouldn't make (have made) it to a professional level if they had started out today. Many were little more than decent drivers who were into the sport at the right time (and in the right place). They got picked up by eager sponsors and handed big checks to build nice cars. As time went on, they became better drivers by learning from each other, private practice days, and from D1 drivers but that can only take a person so far. Look at the top 16 today and compare them to the top 16 from last year, or the year before that, and so on. Many of yesteryear's top 16 (or for that matter top 32) have been completely weeded out from the field while a few struggle to keep their licenses. So in essence, its the same thing. From here on out, everything he accomplishes is b/c of his own skill (or lack there of).

:ugh: ummm, ok.. im going to take back what i said... i've seen her pissed, not a road im willing to cross! :bigthumbu

... ambishious a driver he deffinitly is! ...anyway, as far as im concerned, anyone who is out there doin it has my respect, D1 or not...

OMG HOGAN GOT A NEW CAR?!!!!! NO WAY!!!! Thats insane man, whew, I can't believe it, imagine that. i mean damn thats crazy he got a new car! im mean gosh he is such a poser rich kid! not like the anyone on this site! but damn a new car.... man and this is only 5 pages long? come on people! HE GOT A NEW CAR!!!!! this should be at least 20 pages!!!!!

i gotta admit i was envious a little b4. 1 becuz i want my z <sniff sniff> and 2 becuz i would kill to even be in a compettion. But i was reading his response in another forum and its not what everyone thinks. like i said before hes just another compettitor in the ranks standing in my way when i start.

Tonymac said:

+1000000000000000000000000000000000

Who the FUCK cares if his last name is Hogan or not. If the man has a love for the sport...let him fucking do it. If hes helping the drifting community, leave him alone and stop running your gators just cuz hes already "Famous" because of his dads status. TJ send Nick Hogan a GS sticker goddamnit. :bigthumbu

You all gotta get off this topic. He drives a Z now, big whoop. He crashed 2 or 3 Vipers, big whoop, it's drifting, everyone crashes. I've seen NOB, Ueo, Imamura, Nomuken, Yoshioka, and many other great drivers crash, and no one bashes on them. Nick started off easy, because his hard working dad was able to pay up whatever he needed to make it big. Everyone saw Nick had talent, they gave him a ride in Mopar, and he lost it later on. You win some, you lose some. Nick then started doing his own shit with his own money. Now he is doing great, and I seriously think he has what it takes to be a great driver. Since he is using his own money to support himself in drifting, it shows he is interested in the sport. I don't care if he doesn't come to our events, I don't care if he rarely posts on here. He is still part of SFL, and if you want him to stick around, I suggest you start taking him in as part of our SFLD family. I would love to see him stick around, and become a major player in our community. It's cool he is a celebrity and all, but it's even better that he is a lover of the drift dance. Close this fucking thread, it's annoying as fuck.

jdm ae86t said:
You all gotta get off this topic. He drives a Z now, big whoop. He crashed 2 or 3 Vipers, big whoop, it's drifting, everyone crashes. I've seen NOB, Ueo, Imamura, Nomuken, Yoshioka, and many other great drivers crash, and no one bashes on them. Nick started off easy, because his hard working dad was able to pay up whatever he needed to make it big. Everyone saw Nick had talent, they gave him a ride in Mopar, and he lost it later on. You win some, you lose some. Nick then started doing his own shit with his own money. Now he is doing great, and I seriously think he has what it takes to be a great driver. Since he is using his own money to support himself in drifting, it shows he is interested in the sport. I don't care if he doesn't come to our events, I don't care if he rarely posts on here. He is still part of SFL, and if you want him to stick around, I suggest you start taking him in as part of our SFLD family. I would love to see him stick around, and become a major player in our community. It's cool he is a celebrity and all, but it's even better that he is a lover of the drift dance. Close this fucking thread, it's annoying as fuck.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom