So Nick Hogan drives a 350z now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got money and everything but more power to him, he's been drifting good. People hate because they never got the chance he did because of who he is and his money. But you can't be hating too much now, he's doing good. And on top of it, he's only 16...Imagine how good he'll be in a few years if he sticks with it...Who knows he might branch out into some other sort of racing. But meanwhile I support him and give him props for working hard at the track and improving even with haters and people talking shit. And again, I can't wait to see him ripping it up in the new Z.

P.S. So why isn't he on the forums yet? He's a drifter....He lives in SFL....I think joining here, contributing, communicating, and going to local events will get him more respect amongst other drifters...especially within his new hometown.

Last edited:
Well, I know if I had the money I would drift all day if I could and would care less what people said. Who are people to judge someone they don't know personally. He is on this forum and seemed like a cool dude. If I had the money I'd be at the track but I don't have much money and this cheap so. . .internets ftw :bigthumbu .

The Redline 03 said:
Well, I know if I had the money I would drift all day if I could and would care less what people said. Who are people to judge someone they don't know personally. He is on this forum and seemed like a cool dude. If I had the money I'd be at the track but I don't have much money and this cheap so. . .internets ftw :bigthumbu .

Yea, if I had money I'd be out drifting right NOW. But im stuck with Forza.... 1.

FlyinFINN said:
Yea, if I had money I'd be out drifting right NOW. But im stuck with Forza.... 1.

Lucky you I have nothing, I'll have to get Hot Wheels cars and drift around my desk.

I think nick will be a really good driver. At only 16 he drives like an animal. more props to him and if he is using daddys money who the fuck cares. As long as he is doing what loves and enjoys it.
P.S. Nick your sister is super hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drifting is drifting rich or poor fast or slow good or bad its all about the sport get over it.

z4k said:

So if your "Daddy" provided you all that stuff you would tell him no thanks. I want to go out on the street and practice illegally and unsafely. I bet you would :rolleyes: .

What is wrong with practicing on the track? If you had the cheese, sponsership and financial backing I'm sure you would be on a track with a built car too.

let me correct myself the point i was tring to get across is he seems like a stuck up ass... he doesnt get involved with the community at all it seems. ive never heard of him attending a OSW event or coming out to any local event at that in FL. honestly i could careless but if you dont want ppl hating on you try and show a little smaller events and your community and just pop up at events... after he does live in FL... i think in clearwater and miami.

why does everyone care so much and have so much to say.. just let him do what he wants.. i dont see how it affects anyone's lives on here, so why are you blahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom