so many poor misguded souls.....faf3

maxe said:
yes......................
idk, the beginers i saw at the last hieleah event werent the usual kind of beginers, theyre were...too confident and excited, too mutch movie and initial d (miata kid)

m4nfred said:
idk, the beginers i saw at the last hieleah event werent the usual kind of beginers, theyre were...too confident and excited, too mutch movie and initial d (miata kid)

+++++++++++111111111 :D

That Hialeah event was memorable for the fact that there were many n00bs driving.

Look at it this way guys, when they do come to events we can just stomp all up and down their sorry asses and send them home. It should make for great footage for me and even better interveiws! Honestly I cannot wait to get the ricer wave into drifting, its going to be alot of fun recording all those wrecks. :D More Pwn3d! vids just like that 86.

Yeah it would show that it takes time and hard work to drift. You can just jump in a car and drift it. But honestly it hurts me a lot seeing an ae86 smack a wall, or get destroyed. There aren't many of them around, I dont like seeing classic cars in wrecks. I take no pleasure in seeing anyone destroy their car, when they worked hard to maintain it and upgrade it.

i hate lil ricer kids and wanting to be trendy and ruining all the goodness in motorsports all they do is ruin hard to find parts and cars but they do promote aftermarket products,but the 240 platform already has enough aftermarket so what probably will happen is the integra syndrome and all you'r precious 240s and their parts will get rocked.(stolen, broken, riced out etc) that's why my crazy mr2s will be nive and safe in their grip loving dream, drifting is maybe just a fad after all,too bad for the nice cars it will take with it though.

Last edited:
drifting is a fad..to some people, you can usually tell who these people are, and your gonna notice alot more after the movie, but, it comes out in a year, so, by then, you should be good enough to not worry about the newbs that go all out with their money cuz of a movie, can't buy skill and thats the bottom line, just start stocking up on parts now, at least s14 owners, it seems to be that most people who know nothing but think they do about sliding like s14's, and theres less of em, so get to it....if this makes no sense to you, dont feel bad, i just wanted to type long cuz i usually end up putting "+1111111111!!!!!!!!", thank you

m4nfred said:
drifting is a fad..to some people, you can usually tell who these people are, and your gonna notice alot more after the movie, but, it comes out in a year, so, by then, you should be good enough to not worry about the newbs that go all out with their money cuz of a movie, can't buy skill and thats the bottom line, just start stocking up on parts now, at least s14 owners, it seems to be that most people who know nothing but think they do about sliding like s14's, and theres less of em, so get to it....if this makes no sense to you, dont feel bad, i just wanted to type long cuz i usually end up putting "+1111111111!!!!!!!!", thank you

PLUS ONE M4NFRED

I really dont think Drifting is a fad that will go away. As long as there is testosterone(sp?) in men, there will be drifting and people watching it. There's something addicting watching high level drifting, even grassroots drifting. The feeling is greater when your the one in the car, countersteering, putting throttle inputs, smoke coming from the tires, feeling the Gs, etc.

i bet there were similar threads in Japan when Initial D came out

face it dudes, noone owns the sport.

well the way i see it, its going to blow either way, now were going to have a bunch of dumbasses sliding around all over the place...

Back
Top Bottom