so many poor misguded souls.....faf3

God

"that movie" 90% of real car ppl love to hate is having a 3rd installment based around you guessed it, drifting, since these rice idiots try to imitate these movies i predict we will have many wrecked 240's and many dead teens bc they tried to imitate what they did in the movie, when will they lear, ITS A MOVIE, ok i vented and gave my warning

Im driving to the theater and putting a for sale sign on my car *6,000* when those lil ****ers come out all pumped up from the movie, people will be throwing cash at me.

kwkouki said:
Im driving to the theater and putting a for sale sign on my car *6,000* when those lil ****ers come out all pumped up from the movie, people will be throwing cash at me.

hmmm... thats actually a pretty good idea. Wich theater are you going to? i dont want to have to compete with your car. :)

God said:
"that movie" 90% of real car ppl love to hate is having a 3rd installment based around you guessed it, drifting, since these rice idiots try to imitate these movies i predict we will have many wrecked 240's and many dead teens bc they tried to imitate what they did in the movie, when will they lear, ITS A MOVIE, ok i vented and gave my warning

And I agree with "God" Its not so much the popularity of 240's growing, or the possibility of us finding more parts at the junk yards or having to worry about people stealing our cars. What if were casualy driving just trying to get from point A to point B and some dumb *** lil jit attempts to drift his car and hits ours? Need i say more? :confused:

Honestly, you will be surprised at how many people wont take to it. Alot of people know what drift is but dont do it. For example, SFL240sx.com. They rather drag, but they know what it is. I whouldn't worry so much. Finding a 240sx in decent condition anymore is really hard, and these kids arent going to go for anything but perfect. And I belive that they are going to try to pitch in the newer cars, like the 350z and G35.

chart.jpg

im way ahead of all of you...

Dont get your hopes up guy's, hoolywood doesnt do rust buckets, I'm sure they will bust out the g35/350z, evo8's , STI etc... to help manufacture sales, I got dibs on the main character driving a 350.

actually the way the script reads not the main charater is gonna possibly be driving a mustang that might be powered by a RB26DETT (yeah kinda dumb)

Im actually want to see how it turns out since then i wont have to explain to everyone i meet what drifting is.... i'll just half to explain what drifting isnt

hmmm, mtr did a 2j powered mustang, dont know if it got finished tho.................

the main is either a masacared stang, rb powered?!?! 426 Cobra Jet mothers!, but it might be that insane veilside rx7, but they said mostly theres gunna be old 300 and a ton of 240's

yea i think its going to be alittle bit harder to find good conditon body panels after this movies comes out...so i would start buying extras right now lol i hope they do go for the newer cars s15 g35 350 around there leave the poor people alone

just go on the bottom of the screen were it sais -in production and click on
fast nad furious 3 and it will tell you how the story begins.
http://www.universalpictures.com/
I also hear from special sources that D1 drivers were hired as stunt drivers, but I cant confirm that yet

God said:
since these rice idiots try to imitate these movies i predict we will have many wrecked 240's and many dead teens

i cant imagine the kids who are trying it because of the movie will be any less talented than the kids who were trying it before the movie

beginner drifters are generally ****, dosnt matter why they're doing it or what inspired them to try

maxe said:
i cant imagine the kids who are trying it because of the movie will be any less talented than the kids who were trying it before the movie

beginner drifters are generally ****, dosnt matter why they're doing it or what inspired them to try

that's why they are called beginners?

Back
Top Bottom