So I'm looking for a job...

I'm ASE certified. Worked for Toyota for 2 years. Anyone know anything open? I have tools. Someone hook a brotha up! ASE's: Steering & Suspension, A/C, Brakes and electrical.

Yea man at this time is tuff. I'm also looking for a mechanic job. Apply alot of places nothing working.

Yeah I'm sure I can get a job with a major dealer, but they are all doing very bad. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get a part time job and maybe fix cars on the side.

bump for a respectful dude

Thank you sir. You're the shit.

wanan fix the steering on my car?

PMed. I'm willing to fix anything right now.

Mech jobs down here SUCK. I'm a Certified BMW Tech and I can't find work anywhere either, so I settled for a completely off the wall job.

technician jobs right now are shitty as fuck, i made 1 fking hour today and so did one of the other techs and theres only 3 of us!!! wtf is going on... no work is coming in!

you should move out of Florida. i got a job right away when i moved up here. sure its not much but its something.

Yeah I used to work for an extended warranty company, I was hearing it's great up north. Everyone's making money. I'm moving soon but not out of Florida.

Mech jobs down here SUCK. I'm a Certified BMW Tech and I can't find work anywhere either, so I settled for a completely off the wall job.

I had to move to a warranty company when I left Toyota because of the way things are. I figure I just have to get out of the auto industry all together, just do stuff on the side.

that's what I did if ur desperate u can check out labor ready but its min wage and gay labor work paysout daily if they send u out on a job

I had to move to a warranty company when I left Toyota because of the way things are. I figure I just have to get out of the auto industry all together, just do stuff on the side.

Yea, I searched for literally over a year. I'm qualified but just no damn openings anywhere and since theres so many other Tech's out there that are looking too, it's very hard to stand out. I left automotive completely and then found a job

Federal Air Marshall positions open up here in south Florida, if you have at least 60 college credit you can apply go to usajobs.gov and search airmarshall. Good luck

Bjs on 117 and sunset might be hiring, i know its shit but you do what you gotta do. LMK

technician jobs right now are shitty as fuck, i made 1 fking hour today and so did one of the other techs and theres only 3 of us!!! wtf is going on... no work is coming in!

sounds like everyone lately. I didnt even make 80 hours last pay period. This pay period is on track for 60 hours which is half of what I would get sometimes

that's what I did if ur desperate u can check out labor ready but its min wage and gay labor work paysout daily if they send u out on a job

Eww. lol. I'd rather hook on 79th street.

Yea, I searched for literally over a year. I'm qualified but just no damn openings anywhere and since theres so many other Tech's out there that are looking too, it's very hard to stand out. I left automotive completely and then found a job

Yeah I know. We could find jobs, but hard work for little pay compared to the gravy days.

Federal Air Marshall positions open up here in south Florida, if you have at least 60 college credit you can apply go to usajobs.gov and search airmarshall. Good luck

I'd have to research that one.

Bjs on 117 and sunset might be hiring, i know its shit but you do what you gotta do. LMK

I thought you were implying that I should give you a BJ on 117. Took me a couple tries before I got it. lol.

Hey, you wanna fix my steering too?

PM'ed.

Anyone else? You think someone could sticky a post in the technical forum, maybe listing all the people that would do work for the sfldrift community and there credentials? Or is that just a crazy idea?

Back
Top Bottom