so i start college tomorrow....

:bigthumbu
thanx for the info^ ill most certainly give it a try....u never kno

the math is not hard ... it just require for you to your excersises everyday ... not just 3 days before the test... anybody can pass even the hardest math just study everyday .. i know it sounds boring and not cool but either that or failure... i would recommend you to go for it.. you might not even see engines (Car engines) up to your third or forth year.. but you will learn all the chemistry, thermodinamics, force etc.. to actual analizy and comprenhend everything in ANY moving object...... and you could also desing your own intakes, pistons, etc.. just remember the first two years suck!! the real fun starts on your real career not just the core curiculum. also... if you didnt had too much sex on highschool.. well college is the time to just try anything ! lol.. just remember weekdays are for study!!! good luck!€:bigthumbu

like everyone said, ratemyprofessor.com

whatever major you go into INTERNSHIP! HIGHLY HIGHLY STRESSED get an internship as soon as possible. do as many or as long as you can. the way things are going its going to be tough to get a job without an internship. at least a job that you'll like working at.

again INTERNSHIP. slack off knowing your limitations, i can go to half the classes, sleep in them etc. knowing that if i do a certain amount of work i can pull of a c without even trying. i can fail my finals and still get a b depending on how the grading works. so learn how things work out. and you can pass without working too hard.

you dont have to make friends, but make a network for sure. networks will help you get that job after you graduate. or even before. the whole reason of fraternities etc. is to network. its like a in person face book.

dont be lazy and skip semesters. you'll regret it later and kick yourself. get it done, and get it done NOW, and learn from the mistake that i did of spending 7+ years in college when i could be making money.

and definitely apply to every scholarship/grant/financial aid you can.

While I agree with some of what David said, I think if you go into college with the mentality that you are just doing it to make $$$, then it might not make you happy. Sure it works for some, but I know it doesnt work like that for me and other people. Life's too short to end up being a rich but bitter ass old man. If you want to take off a semester to go travel the world or something then just say fuck it and do it, but do it with responsibility. And I totally agree that some core classes are boring and you can definetely pass them without much effort...but if you find yourself slacking at most of your courses and just doing the minumum to pass then you've probably chosen the wrong major.

/end rant

Doublecheck if MDCC has auto engineering my friend is taking auto engineering at a school in miami dade I could've sworn it was MDCC

Back
Top Bottom