So I heard there was an event at the stadium yesterday

had so much fun, having media passes made it better and the 2 track layout thing worked pretty well despite everyones doubts. good job Chris and the rest of the team!

ug

had so much fun, having media passes made it better and the 2 track layout thing worked pretty well despite everyones doubts. good job Chris and the rest of the team!

It was a challenge trying to run two competitions on two tracks in one day, but we pulled it off. We were able to get the drivers a TON of seat time.

I can't thank everyone enough that helped me get threw this event :bigthumbu

yea there was.... it was an awesome event. great job guys.. buuuttttttt

What in the HELL is the cops problems..? they watch us drift all day and then at the end of the event pull drifters over and give you tickets for the dumbest shit.. such dicks.. couldnt believe that shit when we pulled into a gas station and they block people in when they park.. other then that it was awesome :bigthumbu :chair:

yea there was.... it was an awesome event. great job guys.. buuuttttttt

What in the HELL is the cops problems..? they watch us drift all day and then at the end of the event pull drifters over and give you tickets for the dumbest shit.. such dicks.. couldnt believe that shit when we pulled into a gas station and they block people in when they park.. other then that it was awesome :bigthumbu :chair:

Funny you mention that. Chris met with the rep from the stadium today about that problem. The sunlife stadium is setting up a meeting with the local chief of police this saturday reguarding them pulling you guys over. Hopefully he can get them to drop them, but no promises.

Blue Hatch 1uz, I saw the crash happened in person but, from my view of point kinda sucked. Didn't really understand how he went to concret barrier. Glad to hear he was okay though.

Blue Hatch 1uz, I saw the crash happened in person but, from my view of point kinda sucked. Didn't really understand how he went to concret barrier. Glad to hear he was okay though.

Feint entry, bump on the entry made the car go back towards the outside, had no where to go. :(

The cops puled over a couple of guys and gave some bullshit tickets. I have already set up a meeting with the police department and I will do everything in my power with the help from the stadium to have this problem resolved!

Back
Top Bottom