so i have rod nock. 220k kade.what should i do next????

i dont know what to do!! wait for it to blow, put a small v8. dont let it blow, pull out put kae pistons with new rings and bearings. pull out and put newer pistons with new bearings and new rings? idk people open to suggestions

^this.. and dont worry about tuning.. tuning is for pussies, ask jimmy

throw that shit in the dumpster where it belongs, get a lower mile one and take care of it. unless you got money to blow, get a sr or rebuild the lower mile one you got

lolz @ everyone telling me to spray. if i had it i would lol. @benarovi SR ewwwww, never an option unless i got it supper dooper stupid cheap brand new everything.

how about you retards keep your smart ass comments to yourself? <3

how about i dont and we pretend like i didnt :)

200 shot of spray

DUMB QUESTIONS WILL GARNER DUMB ANSWERS. UUURRRFFF i blew my motor what do i do?

well hes the logical way to go about it

1. Ride the one you have out, untill it shoots a rod (which will then drop you down to option 2 or 3)

2. Get another KA

3. Swap in a motor from a different vehicle at your own discretion

NONE OF WHICH REQUIRE THE OPINION OF ANYONEY, its like asking "bro blue or black" IDK BITCH DO YOU LIKE BLUE PR BLACK

so much love here...........
go sr20det..or rb....its well worth it.....
ka24de's never last unless u spend alot to build it........

Mia13..... y are you so mad for?

Op has a problem that he obviously doesn't know much about...he's asking for help on his favorite forum....

My advice....rebuild if you can do it yourself which I doubt because you wouldn't post this.....so just get another ka and do the swap yourself if your tight on money....its really easy....or if you have money take it to a shop....check the ones on here...festival...Jacksons.....

If you do it yourself...a couple things to do....change water pump....change front and rear main seals...thermostat...

Good luck and keep us updated. If you have problems just post it, you'll get a lot of stupid replys buy all you need is that one good one

Mia13..... y are you so mad for?

Op has a problem that he obviously doesn't know much about...he's asking for help on his favorite forum....

My advice....rebuild if you can do it yourself which I doubt because you wouldn't post this.....so just get another ka and do the swap yourself if your tight on money....its really easy....or if you have money take it to a shop....check the ones on here...festival...Jacksons.....

If you do it yourself...a couple things to do....change water pump....change front and rear main seals...thermostat...

Good luck and keep us updated. If you have problems just post it, you'll get a lot of stupid replys buy all you need is that one good one

im not mad. its a dumb a bricks situation. BLOWN MOTOR = NEEDS A NEW MOTOR. its doesnt take a doctorate in astro physics to know that, personal preference is exactly that PERSONAL, no one can tell you what YOU want to do.

Back
Top Bottom