so i have a big problem...

ok so i noticed my car was low on coolant so i filled it up, then when i turned on my car it started like just spilling out of somewhere infront of the block. i mean its like a waterfall and idk wat the problem is. wat can be wrong? the water pump gone? headgasket? thermo?

Def the waterpump or waterpump gasket.... If ur oil is normal color and doesn't look like chocolate milk ur good

Yea lol I'm picking up the waterpump today so hopefully get my car running tomorrow. Is there a special break in I gotta do with the new water pump or just swap and I'm good?

Yea lol I'm picking up the waterpump today so hopefully get my car running tomorrow. Is there a special break in I gotta do with the new water pump or just swap and I'm good?

Just swap and ur good to go don't forget to put coolant in after u change it.

the water can circulate to fast without a thermostat and cause problems i would deffinately replacing it while in there
i

the water can circulate to fast without a thermostat and cause problems i would deffinately replacing it while in there
i

i've run 3 240's for the past 3 years with no thermo and never had any problems. but i HAVE had problems with thermostats breaking and causing overheating.. just sayin

I've had 2 240's in the last 6 years,ka and sr, I've never taken out the thermostat n I've never had any problems, car companies put em there for a reason n its probably to try n get the car to operating temperature as fast as possible for it to run properly.

I say keep it

Back
Top Bottom