so i applied for the hardest job in the world and got it

Gabe163

Spectator
I've been submitting my application every night. I'm gonna be a daddy!! found out yesterday. Thought id let my online community know. I'm exited and scared shitless at the same time, should be fun. If anyone has any real advice is appreciate it.

Thanks

Congratulations brother! My boy is five on the 16th and he's the coolest guy i've ever met. My only advice would be, don't wait to connect with your kid, i see a lot of guys wait until the kid can talk before spending time with them. Engage the day your child is born, it will be the best investment ever.

Congratulations brother! My boy is five on the 16th and he's the coolest guy i've ever met. My only advice would be, don't wait to connect with your kid, i see a lot of guys wait until the kid can talk before spending time with them. Engage the day your child is born, it will be the best investment ever.

Yea I get what you're saying ill connect right away. you should have seen me and steveka-t making drift videos with his little niece in her Barbie car fucking go pro and everything.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

good luck homie still workin at the pizza joint???

Ye 7 days a week now gotta save up for a house

i got boy and a girl they are so diferent but is real hard work but is the best gift i ever got u can have the worst day and as soon you get home is all good congrats

Been a while since I've been here, Congrats!! My girl is 5 Months pregnant and found out last week we're having a boy! :D

Back
Top Bottom