So does anyone know how to hack a website?

Roly D Sauce

Bent Rims and Tickets v.1
Staff member
Driver
Deal is some ***** owes me money and is dodging me.

One site is a blog I beluve from blogspot and the other is like a photography portfolio. Ill post up links later just need to know if someone can do it.

Also spam the fuck outa a number. Call/txt send w.e u want. Ill post that just lmk thanks.

Deal is some ***** owes me money and is dodging me.

One site is a blog I beluve from blogspot and the other is like a photography portfolio. Ill post up links later just need to know if someone can do it.

Also spam the fuck outa a number. Call/txt send w.e u want. Ill post that just lmk thanks.

Yeaaaaaah and key his car while you're at it!!!

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Not the best way to handle it.

Then whats a way to handle it? I call no answer I txt/email nothing

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Cant go to his home. Dont know exactly where he lives just a area.

shouldn't spread his number he can d/c it and your stuck .. try to get in contact by calling him from different numbers and trying to set him up by meeting you for something and stab him in the knee cap :chair:

i really didnt know where he lives..just in the general area...so as im driving through that general area...i see some cops up ahead..as i get closer i see a car that looked familiar in a light pole. turns out he wrecked and looks like he was drunk cuz that ***** was getting arrested as fuck...

and thing is. i sent him a txt last night sayiing.

"just rememeber your running a business. you fuck people over and karma will find you and your business"

i guess it did..

Back
Top Bottom