So after 6 years my hatch is dead :(

Mr. Steef

^Chris Kastner^
Driver
Was heading to the gym yesterday morning and a moving truck ran a stop sign and destroyed my car. Luckily im alive and thankful that I am it could have been much worse paramedics had to pull me out of the car and I was told not to look at the car that's how bad it was. Spent the day at the hospital yesterday to find out i needed stitches in my right knee due to missing tissue also went for an mri and found that i partially tore a ligament in my right knee. Along with spraining or breaking my right ankle which i have to go see an orthopedic doctor tomorrow for. The car is replacable liike i said it could have been much worse i could have been under the truck and even worse.... Dead. Anyway thought I would let everyone know just in case anyone wanted to know lol. Car had a good run with 254,xxx on the clock

Here is the only picture of what i saw from after the accident happened as i said i could not get out of the car
20121030_105434.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, I'm so happy your alive after that. Sucks about all the medical work that needs to be done, but it must be done. The car can be replaced, like you already stated, but still sucks. I hope everything turns out ok.

Yeah the driver of the moving truck is at fault being that he ran the stop sign. Also being that its a large moving company insurance and everything is moving pretty quickly.i found out i would be able to gat the car back so i can salvage whatever is salvagable. But thats the least of my worries i still dont know what is wrong with my ankle.

Ive come to the decision abyway im not going to be getting another 240sx being that i have a shell already and insurance money will go toward a suv or small truck

Yeah the driver of the moving truck is at fault being that he ran the stop sign. Also being that its a large moving company insurance and everything is moving pretty quickly.
Because they didnt want you to sue them.You could have gotten a fair amount of money from them considering it was a company vehicle and the fact that you got injured. But it's too late for that, glad you're ok for the most part.

that sucks man, ive been there with my mustang. I wanna see outside pics !

I can still sue being that no settlement was made as of yet. Me too mars i didnt get to see the car

Good to know you are ok, hope you have a speedy recovery. Make sure the guy's insurance buys you a new car!

damn dude, i remember your car back when i had my s14... sorry to hear that

glad you are ok though.. tore a major ligament in my knee earlier this year... shits not fun

hope everything works out man

Back
Top Bottom