Sns > Snes

Mike you went str8 ghost for months. You are a SNS member but you disconnected yourself from the world. I was invited to the party by raimels brothers girlfriend. I was not about to bring a group of people to a house that i dont know anybody. You always know i try to contact you when im in your hood though. So until next time playa.

WOW! LMFAO! I can't believe all the shit I miss because I live in casa de la pinga. I can't wait to move already. SNS does crazier shit every time.

Mike you went str8 ghost for months. You are a SNS member but you disconnected yourself from the world. I was invited to the party by raimels brothers girlfriend. I was not about to bring a group of people to a house that i dont know anybody. You always know i try to contact you when im in your hood though. So until next time playa.

you know im not like that son lol i know i went ghost which is why im sayin i wouldnt doubt if i wasnt "in" anymore. i dont wanna be claimin im a member if i know ive been a dick and dissapeared frm everyone

just coming correct lol and just a friendly reminder that

KTOWN IS NEKKID MIKE TOWN

so if anyones in town holla

Naked Mike, you, me and los perros one of these days.

fa sho gordi

me to mother muncher.....

***** u better take yo shoes off as soon as u start drinkin thats for sure

and even then thats no guarantee lol

Last edited:
pssh the shoes thing is more of a guideline to us :laugh: if he goes to sleep early, passes out, falls out, gets knocked the fuck out its open season

pssh the shoes thing is more of a guideline to us :laugh: if he goes to sleep early, passes out, falls out, gets knocked the fuck out its open season

psh.... that wont be happening here capitano.... i has ma drinkin cap all the time.... and i be wearing flip flops

Back
Top Bottom