Snakes!

NAKED MIKE

Spectator
my new crazyness lol i was given a 3ft female ball python a couple months ago and im HOOKED im getting another next week! lol post pics if any of you have/had some and also anybody know where i can breed em at by any chance???

heres mine
Photo39.jpg

Photo48.jpg

how big did you get it? i have a ball pyton about 2 ft. their really calm snakes. i also have a central american red tail boa, and a cali king snake, snakes are the shit their so easy to take care off.

i got her like a month ago at around 3ft and change they are SUPER calm i was surprised how docile they really are like literally it will NEVER bite me lol what im really interested in doing is breeding ball pythons but you have NO IDEA how tempting it is to buy a boa just cuz how cheap they are!!! i can buy a green anocanda like the one from the movie "ANACONDA" for $275!!! my birthday was yesterday and i came up on like $200 im thinkin of buyin this :X

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pet/938696591.html

THEY ARE SO EASY TO TAKE CARE OF OMG

heat+water+hide box THATS !

im in the process of building a 4hX2lX2w cage for the ball , a 20gallon vivarium for my next snake , and ANOOOOTHER 10gallon vivarium just cuz im so into it now lol

i see a lemon pastel or a cayman alligator in the near future :D

how is there temperament the boa and the king snake ?

I've had over 46 snakes... from green Anacondas to reticulated pythons, snakes were my passion at one point of my life. I think i have been bitten over 100 times, Royal Pythons(ball) are great snakes very nimble and easy to take care of. Once you start getting into more agressive kinds like the African Rock Python(illegal) and the reticulated python then you will have a bit more problems...

Contrary to believes i had 3 anacondas and they were very docile, never got bitten by them. I did get a pretty big scare when my 6ft colombian redtail boa, hit me on the hand and coiled around my neck..lol... but other than that both Boas and pythons are very cool... If you can get your hand on a green tree boa you will love it... they are beautiful...

I've had over 46 snakes... from green Anacondas to reticulated pythons, snakes were my passion at one point of my life. I think i have been bitten over 100 times, Royal Pythons(ball) are great snakes very nimble and easy to take care of. Once you start getting into more agressive kinds like the African Rock Python(illegal) and the reticulated python then you will have a bit more problems...

Contrary to believes i had 3 anacondas and they were very docile, never got bitten by them. I did get a pretty big scare when my 6ft colombian redtail boa, hit me on the hand and coiled around my neck..lol... but other than that both Boas and pythons are very cool... If you can get your hand on a green tree boa you will love it... they are beautiful...

damn, my friend has a green anaconda and that shit is MEAN its super easy to obtain em though i have like 3 breeders willing to ship all ROCs(Reptiles of Concern) to me with out my ROC license ($100!!!) like the green anaconda and the african and retic pythons i think all of em are sick but i dont find myself buyin an aggressive snake anytime soon MAYBEEEE a baby green tree python but well see. right now i wanna try fuckin with breeding ball pythons

she's pretty :)

thanks

is that a male or a female. i have 1 male pastel and 2 females

i popped her last week and i THINK its a female if we breed yo pastel to my normal you can then breed one of the pastel offsprings to your original male and get a SUPER PASTEL :)

ALSO I CAN GET AMERICAN ALLIGATOR BABIES $250 each no license needed :) holla lol

Last edited:
i got a male that ive had for like 10 years, its about 5 feet long, ill try to take some pics

i gotta feed him soon

I Think I Got The Biggest Collection Of Snakes Lol...... I Have About 200 I Breed Them I Have Ball Pythons And Boa Constrictors. My Most Exotic Ball Python Is A Pied And My Most Exotic Boa Is A Salmon Jungle That I Produced Last Year

I Think I Got The Biggest Collection Of Snakes Lol...... I Have About 200 I Breed Them I Have Ball Pythons And Boa Constrictors. My Most Exotic Ball Python Is A Pied And My Most Exotic Boa Is A Salmon Jungle That I Produced Last Year

YES!!! I KNEW SOMEONE ON HERE WOULD HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE!!!!!

dude give me some pointers lol and pics

Back
Top Bottom