Slow Motion Hot Import Nights Chicago Crash [VIDEO]

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick or make myself look better I'm just saying it could have been avoided.so before everyone starts running their mouths take what I just said into consideration. Eric we have met before at countyline I was blasting ac/dc and you came over and we were talking about them. Once again for those who don't read very well. I'M JUST SAYING IT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED.

everytime I crashed, I NEVER thought about the right thing to do 3 seconds before I crashed,it was always "OH SHIT"

everytime I crashed, I NEVER thought about the right thing to do 3 seconds before I crashed,it was always "OH SHIT"

My point exactly. Sadly, learning to get past the "OH SHIT" phase is usually only accomplished by going through it a few times. Most of those times though, you crash.

As for Ineedboost... I remember you. You're a cool kid. I don't mean to personally attack you, but people online always seem to swing around their massive e-dicks when someone messes up, as if they could do so much better. But obviously they'd never say it in person (or maybe even online if the person would find out about it).

Everyone messes up.

But you said you take back your statement, so I'm sure you realized that already and I'm cool with that.

I'm just saying that was horrible judgement to understeer then slam the brakes.

The video in the link in this thread shows a car fucking up an entry, then clutch kicking too deep while on the wrong line, and then locking up the brakes mid drift to try to avoid crashing into the wall. The horrible judgment was getting anxious and entering a 2nd time without thinking at all.

Lol thanks eric I didn't mean to come off as a cocky idiot that thought I could do better. I agree with you tonymac I thought he understeered then clutch kicked to save it but gave it too much gas resulting in the spin then locked the brakes. Either way it was a driver error which I think could have been avoided. If it was me and I knew I was going to fuck it up given the circumstances I would have just drove around the turn instead of being ballzy and trying to slide it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom