SlickRick

SileightyBoi

Retired Drifter/Stoner
Driver
piked an droped my mani off within 2 days with prescise welding.good job n thanks :bigthumbu no more exhaust leaks and now this bish is reallllly moving :cool:

please tell me i didn't take out your mail box when I was leaving?

If you want to get a different waste gate i can change the flange no big deal.

i actually played with the wasgate for about an hour 2night n got it all tuned in on 16lbs and evrything is legit now....LOL u aint the only one whos takin it out my mialbox befor..its not dug in but jus has a big weight at the bottom.so nah u didnt take it out i jus piked it up :laugh: but n due time i ned u to make me a mani because the wastegate ned to b rerouted so i can run p/s o an my bro wantd to kno if u can make him a cutom mani for his 2nd gen.he'll bring u the cra n evrything so u make it sit perf.lemme kno

Last edited:
dan said:
he charges 1200$ a manifold

well its not only the manifold I end up doing. Figure the down pipe to the catalytic, fitting the hot pipe, and waste gate dump tube. and its all installed when you get the car back. I have not had one problem with any of the manifolds or downpipes that I have made since 2004.

I put alot of time into a manifold and downpipe. I make it so you can reach everything and apply necessary torque on studs and nuts. ect. If you really want a smooth flowing tubular manifold and a nice downpipe contact me. Rough estimates on 4 cylinder applications start around 950, manifold, downpipe and wg dump. This number can go down if you supply specific flanges.

greg, give me a call and let me know when I can look at your brothers car. Prices go up and down depending on the application. im sure I can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom