sleepy eyes

O

oldskool_drifting

does anyone know how can i gehtto rig my lights to do sleepy eyes on my 240

Turn the knobs next to the lights to the position you want.

Thiers also a brown wire trick... I think its the brown wire, but I whouldn't do that its ghey

It's the brown wire if you took out the Headlight button [top-left on the left hand side by the steering wheel] Just pull out that button, might take some effort, then find the brown wire and just cut it. then turn your head lights on, and when they are closing, you just hit that button to stop them wherever you want. TaDa!!

lmao or if you want to spend money just go on eBay and spend $90 for the pivot sleepy eye kit!

sleepy eye? oh you mean half opened flip light right? i always thought the light motors broke and they never got around to fixing it lol

there are 3 ghetto ways

1) the brown wire thing.
2) pop the hood, and spin the headlight motor yourself. will reset when you turn on the lights though.
3) take out the fuse for the motors.

isnt the brown wire supposed to be the ground wire? i cant find it for my car i just set with the knob. i should of looked when i had the dash out, oh well

yep brown wire is a bad idea, bu y the pivot thing, i heard of 6 240's already catching fir because of it, and countless dead bateries, reconnect you brown wries everyone quicly...for the sake of all 240's

m4nfred said:
yep brown wire is a bad idea, bu y the pivot thing, i heard of 6 240's already catching fir because of it, and countless dead bateries, reconnect you brown wries everyone quicly...for the sake of all 240's

Anyone who doesnt tape off or cap a CUT WIRE deserves to have their car burnt to the ground.

i was kiding..but dont do it anyways, sleepy eyes are the work of the devil...like giiirrrlllss , and footballl

Ummm, I dont really know cause I've never had a car w/ pop-ups, but couldnt you just buy a potentiometer from radioshaq and hook it up in place of the headlight switch?

Last edited:
Anyway if ya'll seen what happened to my green S14 you shouldn't do the brown wire. I did the Brown wire mod and that is the result. SO BEWARE!

Last edited by a moderator:
z4k @ SMPLYjdm said:
Anyway if ya'll seen what happened to my green S14 you shouldn't do the brown wire. I did the Brown wire mod and that is the result. SO BEWARE!
Ok dude, seriously, why would you do the brown wire to an S14....uuhh...it doesn't have pop up headlights ha he ha he.....just an observation on my part. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom