Skidpad Media.

Semi off topic I see your point but I was killin it

+1 yea u were almost hitting the same wall i hit but in the good way lol

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

please keep the shit off my thread

sorry bro but like i said untill this thing between me and leo gets resolved away from sfl im ignoring evrthing he writes.

did you get any vids of me connecting the skid pad?

yeah, none of us wrecked.
This is just us running into things.

18376_516309721139_211800645_31006532_4254399_n.jpg

4421_100878323255825_100000009741349_19911_1731355_n.jpg

and mine

3595197025_2756375552_z.jpg

3583606575_ec3ffc3e77_z.jpg

3596078520_4434c65678.jpg

sorry, let me rephrase.
How the fuck do you hit anything at the skid pad.
Stop your cryin and shit.
I hope you did see it coming. I hope right when you hit that the first thing you though of was how much everyone was gonna make fun of you.

Im seriously just blown away that you wrecked, crashed, tapped, ran into whatever the fuck you wanna call it, on a low second gear skid pad.

Hell you should have been there a few months ago. You see that little k rail that everyone was sitting behind? Nino rammed the hell out of that and knocked it about 15 feet back. Thank God there was nobody sitting there at the time. we justed happened to move every one out of the way for the next car cause he was going to start from way back. You'd be surprised i think there magnetized. But I still don't understand it either. It's a pretty safe set up.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

beginners luck.

when you get people who don't take care of their cars and leak oil and ps and all kinds of other shit when they are drifting and mix it with shitty dirty empty lots, add in some people who are trying to learn how to control their car sideways and it's bound to happen.

um You can't blame it on oil or fluids. My front tires were worn down to the steel and i wasn't having understeer issues.

bro you didnt fail, did pretty well i was hoping for u and chris to tandem but i see why you guys didnt. and the only why i said he killed you driving wise is cuz he managed to knock down all four cones at the end of the starting line wall coming back in twice

got it on video btw

i know that layout is easy and hiting something isent easy but i have shity luck as leo showed u with the pic of my last z. the whole thing was my fualt but i think its safe to say it could of happened to anyone it just happened to happen to me lol

bro it can happen jerry actual had his beast on the limiter in thiird at the skidpad its like doing 100mph in a publix shopping bag lol. (not that that was the case this time lol) sry rob <3

i was gonna start with the shit talking too... until i realized that i'm the mod of this section so unfortunately i had to do the opposite and clean it up :(

Back
Top Bottom