SkidPad Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well got my car set to go and everything put back together, started it up and after it warms up it leaks from where the tranny and engine mate, I'm going to guess flywheel bolts leaking, and on top of that, white smoke coming from exhaust and I took oil cap off to find milkshake on the cap. Possible blown head gasket... Great.

Well got my car set to go and everything put back together, started it up and after it warms up it leaks from where the tranny and engine mate, I'm going to guess flywheel bolts leaking, and on top of that, white smoke coming from exhaust and I took oil cap off to find milkshake on the cap. Possible blown head gasket... Great.

damn dude that really sucks :/

still running the regular skidpad?
Of course! As always the Skidpad Challenge will last for one hour then we return to the regular Skidpad session.

6PM - 8PM: Regular Skidpad
8PM - 9PM: Skidpad Challenge - Parallel Parking
9PM - 11PM : Regular Skidpad

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Sounds cool! Elaborate more please. I might wanna do this
Basically you'll slide your car through a modified track layout where you'll end up parking in a tight spot. Knock over any cones and you're out. Make it through and you'll move on to our sudden death portion of the event.

In sudden death you'll have one run to complete the challenge. Each round of eliminations will cause the cones to move 1 foot closer to one another until theres a winner.

The number of attempts you'll have available in the first half will be based on the number of drivers who enter. Meaning that if 50 drivers enter then most likely we'll just jump straight into sudden death. If 30 drivers enter then we'll likely give out 2 chances. If there's 10 then probably 4. This is all due to time constraints since we only have one hour to work with.

I'll be at the meet tonight if you need further clarification.

Last edited:
If anyone is still confused about what we're trying to do here, check out the following video:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom