SkidPad Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it 25 to drift + 25 for instructor? Or included?

$25 to drift + $25 to reserve an instructor in advance for one hour.

Ben doesn't charge to help instructing. But if you want to leave a tip and be generous, he only accepts PP touches!

LoL.

If we see you struggling out there, ask for help, or almost crash, we'll gladly ride-along and provide instruction free of charge. But at times we can't get around to assisting everyone who needs help so we're giving those who know they need instruction beforehand the ability to reserve an instructor. For anyone interested in reserving an instructor you can either contact hachi (Tim) or myself.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

He also accepts appetizers at Applebee's.
Only after 10PM.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Skid pad is a go! Hopefully the weather stays calm until the gates open.

Last edited:
Lets call countyline and protest lol :chair:

this ^^^^ i don't think it will cost them much if they opened it up to us even if they close the drag strip. We still have to pay to get in and run the skid pad which means they get money that day. Everybody wins! :bigthumbu
I have been longing to do this but it always rains out the track.:mad:

this ^^^^ i don't think it will cost them much if they opened it up to us even if they close the drag strip. We still have to pay to get in and run the skid pad which means they get money that day. Everybody wins! :bigthumbu

Yea foreal they should make the next skid pad that gets rained out a big track layout and just charge like $5 more than normal entrance... like that they still get business when nobody comes out to drag.. and possibly bring more business next time it rains!! :bigthumbu

Lets call countyline and protest lol :chair:

Yea foreal they should make the next skid pad that gets rained out a big track layout and just charge like $5 more than normal entrance... like that they still get business when nobody comes out to drag.. and possibly bring more business next time it rains!! :bigthumbu

You guys need to shut up! There's a big track next weekend so stop your crying! Maybe you guys should take this money and fix some of the problems with your janky cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom