SkidPad Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hachi

Driver
skidpad_zpsf09ee2d9.gif

November 23
[size=+2]December 7 - FINAL SKIDPAD OF THE YEAR!![/size]

Cost: $25 to Drift, $25 to reserve an Instructor (1 hour), $15 to Spectate, $5 for ridealongs (ladies free :naughty: )

Tech, Rules, Questions, etc: [thread=78600]View the F.A.Q.[/thread]​

Last edited by a moderator:
dont think ill be able to to bring the stang out... but ill probably go to watch. :shady:

i need my own truck so i dont have to rely on someone else to tow my car to the track to play :(

dont think i can... gutted interior, sheet metal dashboard, no speedo, ls swap ....and no turn signals dun dun dunnnnnnn!

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

believe me i wish i could

I've got no interior, no exhaust, RB20 ;)
dont think i can... gutted interior, sheet metal dashboard, no speedo, ls swap ....and no turn signals dun dun dunnnnnnn!

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

believe me i wish i could

I've got no interior, no exhaust, RB20 ;)
"nom nom nom dat gas"

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

93505.jpg

We're bringing out the TV for those who don't want to miss out on the Formula Drift event taking place on the same night of the next SkidPad. You are more than welcome to bring drinks, food, and chairs if you'd like to make your experience a more pleasurable one (What are we talking about again?). Just make sure to have something for me. :bigthumbu

I hope everyone is aware that the weather outlook does not seem to be in our favor. As always we will make an announcement tomorrow in the afternoon on whether the event will take place or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom