SkidPad Dates (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this saturday I see it says "paralell parking" is the entire night gonna be dedicated to that or is the normal layout gonna be run aswell?

Also I see gates open at 6pm...what time do you guys normally start sliding?

only big track events will be KOC events

any reason for this? big track seemed to have a great turnout the two events they did without competition that i was at (december in 2011 and march 2012)

Only reason im asking is cause KOCL seems to be 2nd left only, and im waiting for an event to drive the 1st left layout

SkidPad Dates

any reason for this? big track seemed to have a great turnout the two events they did without competition that i was at (december in 2011 and march 2012)

Only reason im asking is cause KOCL seems to be 2nd left only, and im waiting for an event to drive the 1st left layout

Our focus now is on competition events with the big track and practice on skid pad. We have no plans to run first left layout this year.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

We also see bigger turn outs at KOC events then practice events. Also there isn't much difference between the two events you get close to the same amount of seat time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom