Skid pad question???

Emeru

Driver
So this saturday will be my first skid pad event, I was wondering how many paird of tires do you guys who usually go to skid pads go through in one event ?

I have a stock SR btw.

So this saturday will be my first skid pad event, I was wondering how many paird of tires do you guys who usually go to skid pads go through in one event ?

I have a stock SR btw.

Normally depending on new or used . New maybe 1 pair . Used depending on how well I've seen people go through 6 pair at one event

well i have a set of used tires but 2 seem pretty wasted, i rather not risk it and buy a new pair since i only have 4 drift spares. wouldnt want to stop driving because i ran out of tires :chair:

thank you sir

well i have a set of used tires but 2 seem pretty wasted, i rather not risk it and buy a new pair since i only have 4 drift spares. wouldnt want to stop driving because i ran out of tires :chair:

thank you sir

Also if you spin out and try to be cool and keep on the gas it will waist your tire alot faster . Bring a new pair and a drive home pair .oh and I hope there not 185 / 15's

I have my 17's to drive home, and a set of 15's as drift spares, well they're 205/15 not far off lol

Yea if you only have 4 drift spares either have 4 really good used ones or one ok pair and one like brand new pair. And like he said above me, dont do crazy burnouts after you spin put and after a run let your tires cool a little before going out again, back to back runs are a tire killer.

Yea if you only have 4 drift spares either have 4 really good used ones or one ok pair and one like brand new pair. And like he said above me, dont do crazy burnouts after you spin put and after a run let your tires cool a little before going out again, back to back runs are a tire killer.

thanks alot for all the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom