Skid Pad Dates Thru 2013

Better watch what u say before I drive through u again lol
Ps: I beat bert at gymkhana but bens a line nazi :p (don't ban me)

Thats not cool, really not cool bro.... and that day you ran gymkhana i was there sitting next to bert and ben, and you clearly missed a cone and fail at the slalom

What time is the 7th event?! When until when? Looking to spectate unless it's no spectators

Saturdays event gates open at 6pm, ends around 11pm. Enterance fee for spectators 10$ to ride along while drift 5$ a helmet and sign your life away :bigthumbu

Thats not cool, really not cool bro.... and that day you ran gymkhana i was there sitting next to bert and ben, and you clearly missed a cone and fail at the slalom

Kidding, lol. And it was never said what side of the cone you had to start the slalom on. Just took advantage ;)

I want to drive in this event but i have no helmet. Is there someone that loans out helmets at this event? or knows someone. (IDGAF about head lice) I just want to drive.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who helps make these events happen, went to my third one this Saturday and had a blast once again, it was nice reuniting with Noel again lol (no homo) special thanks to Tim always out there for us drivers.

the weather forecast drops from 60% chance of rain at 5pm to 30% at 6pm. also radar looks good besides some minor showers showing up here and there.

hopefully ben will confirm

see you all out there!!!

At the track now trying to get a confirmation

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Well they still don't know if they're going to be open tonight. Either way we won't start until 7.

Back
Top Bottom