single?

cheesecatz.jpg

lol.

thats weird im single as of today over the dumbest shit I dont understand why girls take myspace so damn seriously

thats weird im single as of today over the dumbest shit I dont understand why girls take myspace so damn seriously

sorry to hear that.
well, like I've been saying, whoever wants to show up, give us a call ahead of time, so we know how many people are going. It's next Thursday so there's plenty of time.
If you get back together with her before then.. uh.. yea lol. No wings for you.

omg. i hate valentines days. I'm so down for this. I pray I dont have to work at night, cause it is our busiest day at pf changs. But If im off, I will be there, and IM NAT'S DATE OKAY! ;]

yea, I'm sure it'll be a total sausage fest. whoever knows single girls that wanna come, that's fine.
I don't really care who goes, all girls or all boys. As long as I get my mofuckin' wings and blue moon beer I'm good.

well we need to get some more girls because if there is only like 2 girls and 20 guys its going to fail pretty hardcore

OMG I want chicken wings now.... UGGGH mouth watering... blue moon beer...uhhhhh G2G!

Back
Top Bottom